Bill Introduced to Impeach Bush

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me, or does McKinney look like an extra on Fraggle Rock?

861199[/snapback]

I know this is funny or meant to be funny... Yet, why does it always have to be about looks that degenerate this (topic) rather silly talk?

I am not one for "keeping it under my Stetson" either... It just opens the door for bullsh*t...

Now if you are just thinking out loud... Well, I think she looks like one of those troll dolls... :nana::nana:

I know this is funny or meant to be funny... Yet, why does it always have to be about looks that degenerate this (topic) rather silly talk?

I am not one for "keeping it under my Stetson" either... It just opens the door for bullsh*t...

Now if you are just thinking out loud... Well, I think she looks like one of those troll dolls... :nana:  :nana:

861238[/snapback]

Okay. Let's not pick on her looks. Let's pick on her ability to think clearly:

She has hosted numerous panels on Sept. 11 conspiracy theories and suggested that Bush had prior knowledge of the terrorist attacks but kept quiet about it to allow friends to profit from the aftermath.
I wouldn't be surprised if she was one of those people who is convinced a plane never hit the Pentagon.

McKinney is the idiot who tried to bust through security at a federal building and cried racism when the guard tried to stop her and asked for ID. She was not wearing her mandatory ID badge, and said something like "you don't know who I am!" I guess in addition to conspiracy theories, she is always claiming racism.

What stuff?

861449[/snapback]

Oh just little things like tens of billions of dollars lost in Iraq, what went on in the energy task force Cheney wanted kept secret, the intelligence on leading up to the war, the lying to congress on the cost of the prescription drug program and yes, stuff, stuff we find in investigations. And no, we are not talking about a blow job that got the Southern Conservative base so fired up 8 years ago, we are talking about serious issues.

I want Bush impeached, but you have to do the ground work first. Investigate, expose, impeach and then imprison. In my opinion he has murdered almost 3,000 young Americans and hundreds of thousands of Iraqis. He should be held accountable to more than just the Jesus being.

Oh just little things like tens of billions of dollars lost in Iraq, what went on in the energy task force Cheney wanted kept secret, the intelligence on leading up to the war, the lying to congress on the cost of the prescription drug program and yes, stuff, stuff we find in investigations. And no, we are not talking about a blow job that got the Southern Conservative base so fired up 8 years ago, we are talking about serious issues.

I want Bush impeached, but you have to do the ground work first. Investigate, expose, impeach and then imprison. In my opinion he has murdered almost 3,000 young Americans and hundreds of thousands of Iraqis. He should be held accountable to more than just the Jesus being.

861544[/snapback]

Is that you Cindy??

861544[/snapback]

So you already know what he did illegally, You've basically already impeached him, you just want the formality of an investigation to justify it ex post facto.

sh-- like that is why no one takes you seriously.

So you already know what he did illegally, You've basically already impeached him, you just want the formality of an investigation to justify it ex post facto.

sh-- like that is why no one takes you seriously.

861608[/snapback]

Isn't that how our justice system works?... :angry:0:)

When the government/DA gets recommendation to prosecute... Don't they already have their mind made up? They just take the facts to fit the prosecution and "float their story" in front of the judge, jury and defense...

So I see him (molson_golden2002) as acting no different than many other people within the system?

Why now with all the ideals Bungee?

:beer: