What Santa's Elves do the other 364 days

/dev/null

Just plain retarded.

860239[/snapback]

Agreed.

How long until an elf like that is measuring the speed of a metal baseball bat that is about ot hit it?

I really don't think that will last very long now that people like myself know about it. ANybody know where i can get some cheap airline tickets?

Agreed.

How long until an elf like that is measuring the speed of a metal baseball bat that is about ot hit it?

I really don't think that will last very long now that people like myself know about it. ANybody know where i can get some cheap airline tickets?

860709[/snapback]

:wallbash:

I see you're well on your way to growing up.

Funny stuff!

860236[/snapback]

:nana::nana::doh:

Garbage like this has NOTHING to do with saving lives..Its a source of income for that county or city..

The sheriff talking about it seems like a smug prick...

Oh well.

Guess all the rest of the crime is solved down there. Glad to see they commit so much police power to pulling over people speeding. What a utopia. I should move there.

:nana:  :nana:  :doh:

Garbage like this has NOTHING to do with saving lives..Its a source of income for that county or city..

The sheriff talking about it seems like a smug prick...

Oh well.

Guess all the rest of the crime is solved down there.  Glad to see they commit so much police power to pulling over people speeding.  What a utopia.  I should move there.

860960[/snapback]

Man. Those grapes are REALLY sour.

They had the sheriff and deputy on the Today show this morning, and it sounds like it started out as a joke about dressing the deputy up as an elf. The interesting part was they were still pulling people over while the interview was going on.

They had the sheriff and deputy on the Today show this morning, and it sounds like it started out as a joke about dressing the deputy up as an elf. The interesting part was they were still pulling people over while the interview was going on.

861020[/snapback]

When I worked at Disney (2003) the neighboring Osceola County sheriffs did something similar - but they dressed up as European tourists, complete with the backpacks, the "football"jerseys and the floral print shirts, and carried the radar equipment in the backpacks. Busted a lot of people early in the day but then the word got out. We all thought it was BS as well, especially our coworkers who got busted...

I wobder what constitutes "entrapment"... I remember reading a story in Illinois that they would use and officer on a tractor to nab speeders...

Ahh...  But who cares?

860854[/snapback]

A person is 'entrapped' when he is induced or persuaded by law enforcement officers or their agents to commit a crime that he had no previous intent to commit.