Predict the Score of the Jets ~ Bills game

Smizzy

I have no confidence that this offense can play a full half, much less a full game. Unless the defense can keep the Jets to under 10 points, there is little chance. With a completely clueless Bledsoe, below average TE's, a nonexistent FB, a sive of an O-line, a tripping Henry, and underutilized Evans and McGahee, this team better plan on winning with defensive turnovers, or not at all.

Final score:

Jets 24

Bills 13

D keeps Curtis Martin from running wild and holds him under 70 yards.....and Pennington shreds secondary with pinpoint passes for 2td's......leads two other drives that result in FG's..........Henry runs well but redzone offense fails...again.......Bledsoe goes from average effort in Pats game to his typical road performance: 5+ sacks 2int and many poor decisions.....late Td in garbage time

Jets 20

Bills 10

hello 0 and 4

On the bright side....if they win 3-4 games this year hopefully Ralph will fire TD and its back to square one...again

Nothing left to do but wait for JP to get healthy and build from there

30-27 ...either team wins.

I think the Bills will be hurting on theilr O-line again, but our RBs will still be able to break away a few tim for big gains. I'll guess that the Bills will be buoyed by either turnovers or ST play this week, and the offense will look bad, but post big numbers because of a few big plays.

Curious to see how you guys see the game ending up and what you predict for the game?

62560[/snapback]

Even though I have no reason to be hopeful, I am. So here goes.

The Bills finally figure a few things out and get their groud game going for a 24 - 13 victory

Bills pull this one out on the ground game.

Travis henry the biggest rushing game of the season. 175 3 td's

BILLS 24

GANGREEN 14

GO BILLS & DREW & TRAVIS & WILLIS & THE VERY MIGHTY D CRUSH GANGREEN