BOTD for Wednesday.....

USMCBillsFan

Okay, I'll be the one to take shhit this week: Outstanding body, but she has a face that only Stevie Wonder could love. I really hate that whole faux hairlip Ellen-Barkin-like sneer on their faces that says "I know I'm butterface fugly, but my body is smokin' and you know you'd do me."

Of course I'd do her. From behind.

Okay, I'll be the one to take shhit this week: Outstanding body, but she has a face that only Stevie Wonder could love. I really hate that whole faux hairlip Ellen-Barkin-like sneer on their faces that says "I know I'm butterface fugly, but my body is smokin' and you know you'd do me."

Of course I'd do her. From behind.

858502[/snapback]

Maybe not the best looking face but she's far from ugly. Plus we need to remember that she's an athlete first. A pretty good golfer too... :doh:

Maybe not the best looking face but she's far from ugly. Plus we need to remember that she's an athlete first. A pretty good golfer too...  :doh:

858506[/snapback]

Shes kind of on the borderline with her face, it almost looks a little manish. The athlete part would have more to do with her body then her face, and golfers are not athletes. If your going to consider golfers athletes, you might as well call the world series of poker players athletes too, or the kids in the spelling B's athletes, or pool players, or racecar drivers.

Definitly do able though and a good choice for BOTD. You would have a short list of BOTD canidates if you could only use 10's for it

Shes kind of on the borderline with her face, it almost looks a little manish. The athlete part would have more to do with her body then her face, and golfers are not athletes. If your going to consider golfers athletes, you might as well call the world series of poker players athletes too, or the kids in the spelling B's athletes, or pool players, or racecar drivers.

Definitly do able though and a good choice for BOTD. You would have a short list of BOTD canidates if you could only use 10's for it

858578[/snapback]

Ok, while I don't feel I need to defend who's an athlete or not. Golf is considered a sport which would require an athlete to compete. While I agree that it's not football or hockey it is still a sport. The debate about who's an athlete and who's not was taken up on this board a while ago. Let's not start that again. So just enjoy the sexy legs and nice breastises, and apparently mediocre face and move along. There's nothing else to see here. :doh:

Ok, while I don't feel I need to defend who's an athlete or not. Golf is considered a sport which would require an athlete to compete. While I agree that it's not football or hockey it is still a sport. The debate about who's an athlete and who's not was taken up on this board a while ago. Let's not start that again. So just enjoy the sexy legs and nice breastises, and apparently mediocre face and move along. There's nothing else to see here.  :doh:

858588[/snapback]

Ok, I won't argue, I will just state that I believe Golf is not a sport requiring athletes, but it is a game. Athletes play sports and to be an athlete you need to have a physical gift to be good at it. Golf does not require much physical talent to play.

Sorry its just a pet peeve of mine when people refer to stuff like golf as a sport. Sorry for taking the post on a slight detour, back to the hot girls

Not quite as bad. She just looks like a middle aged mom....  :lol:

858766[/snapback]

I think she looked worse to me cause I've actually met Patty Sheean....she's a sweety :doh:

Golf does not require much physical talent to play.

Doesn't take much physical talent to play football or baseball either. But it takes a lot of physical talent to play them well....just like golf.

Just cause you never played it as a kid or rooted for its stars doesn't exclude an activity from being a sport.