Anthony Hargrove Article

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=4465

^ That's a really good read.

A lot of that stuff I already noticed though. The guy is SO passionate it's ridiculous! He is constantly going wild and pumping the fans and his team up. It's absolutely refreshing and something I think this team was desperately missing.

While he's new and may not be making a lot of tackles or sacks, it seems as if he's been bringing leadership, direction, and passion to fans and teammates. He also seems to be getting better every weekend.

I'd give up a 5th any day to have this guy. I'm glad he's a Bill.

That was a great article...going to the last couple games I make sure I keep an eye out for him...it isn't hard to miss him either...the guy is so into the game and pumping up his teammates and the fans...it has been soooo long since we had someone like it was a great trade we made for him...the Rams really made a mistake not keeping this guy...he's young, fast, strong and loves the game...teams need players like this...I'm glad he's ours

That was a great article...going to the last couple games I make sure I keep an eye out for him...it isn't hard to miss him either...the guy is so into the game and pumping up his teammates and the fans...it has been soooo long since we had someone like it was a great trade we made for him...the Rams really made a mistake not keeping this guy...he's young, fast, strong and loves the game...teams need players like this...I'm glad he's ours

857972[/snapback]

This generations Talley

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=4465

^ That's a really good read.

A lot of that stuff I already noticed though. The guy is SO passionate it's ridiculous! He is constantly going wild and pumping the fans and his team up. It's absolutely refreshing and something I think this team was desperately missing.

While he's new and may not be making a lot of tackles or sacks, it seems as if he's been bringing leadership, direction, and passion to fans and teammates. He also seems to be getting better every weekend.

I'd give up a 5th any day to have this guy. I'm glad he's a Bill.

857947[/snapback]

Good Read. He was dancing around all over the place in pre-game on Sunday on the field. Hell, he was fun to watch before the game even started.

The rabbit story is hilarious. Can you imagine?

LMAO

Believe it or not Hargrove lived in the apartment straight across from me for a very short time. The Rams put up there players in my apartment complex while they first get to Saint Louis. He's a really nice guy who is extremely passionate about football and really approachable. For being a pro athlete, this guy would always stop for a few minutes and just shoot the sh*t. I was ecstatic when he became a Bill!

This guy's awesome. He's listed as the backup to Schobel, so I doubt we'd have to let Kelsay go to keep him around. I'd be pretty happy with Schobel-Hargrove-Denney-Kelsay, as long as we can find some DTs to plug up the middle better.

Believe it or not Hargrove lived in the apartment straight across from me for a very short time.  The Rams put up there players in my apartment complex while they first get to Saint Louis.  He's a really nice guy who is extremely passionate about football and really approachable.  For being a pro athlete, this guy would always stop for a few minutes and just shoot the sh*t.  I was ecstatic when he became a Bill!

858115[/snapback]

Get the !@#$ outta here!!!

That's awesome...during the Jags game he was standing close to the end zone during a ST play where we were (129 row 13) he was going nuts...I was telling my gf that this guy is one of my fav players...after the game he jumped into the stands in section 129....right in front of us...we ran down there...but couldn't get close - he was mobbed...

Get the !@#$ outta here!!!

That's awesome...during the Jags game he was standing close to the end zone during a ST play where we were (129 row 13) he was going nuts...I was telling my gf that this guy is one of my fav players...after the game he jumped into the stands in section 129....right in front of us...we ran down there...but couldn't get close - he was mobbed...

858123[/snapback]

Yeah its pretty sweet...Claude Wroten lives in a building on the other side of the complex. Theres a bunch of guys who I don't recognize but its pretty obvious that they probably play pro ball. Only thing that sucks is when you go down to the pool in the summer to do some "prospecting" and there is some 6'5" freak of nature getting all the attention from the ladies. Oh well.... :D

Only thing that sucks is when you go down to the pool in the summer to do some "prospecting" and there is some 6'5" freak of nature getting all the attention from the ladies.  Oh well.... :lol:

858132[/snapback]

Take the good with the bad...right???

:D:lol:

look at it this way...aside from the 1 or 2 night stands....the real women down there will appreciate someone who may not be a freak of nature but can tell them all of the letters in the alphabet...

:D