Johnson or Losman in pic?

Anyone else get this Bills' email: For a limited time, when you purchase a new 2007 season ticket, you will receive a Buffalo Bills picture frame complete with a photo of Ralph Wilson Stadium. For a minimum deposit of $75 per season ticket, you can reserve your seat for all of the excitement of Buffalo Bills football.

I swear the guy in the promo photo is Rob Johnson, not Losman.

I'm trying to post a link

Anyone else get this Bills' email: For a limited time, when you purchase a new 2007 season ticket, you will receive a Buffalo Bills picture frame complete with a photo of Ralph Wilson Stadium. For a minimum deposit of $75 per season ticket, you can reserve your seat for all of the excitement of Buffalo Bills football.

I swear the guy in the promo photo is Rob Johnson, not Losman.

I'm trying to post a link

857315[/snapback]

Its JP...you can see the "LO" on the back of his jersey

http://admin.buffalobills.com/uploads/tick...ail_Holiday.jpg

A big giveaway was that RJ wasn't here when we had the new :blink: style jerseys. Drew introduced them in his first year here.

857333[/snapback]

:doh: I didn't even think about that. Who could forget the big day when Drew came charging out on the field in the new uniform - didn't even get sacked or throw a pick that day.

That's JP.  It was taken at the Greenbay game, giving Favre that sly, I'll see you later honey look.

857357[/snapback]

You gotta admit it though, smear some mud on his legs, put him in a pair of short shorts, no shirt, stubble, baseball cap...what's not to love?

They did not have the newer jerseys when RJ was here if you remember correcty Bledsoes first year here was the first year we had those jerseys, The picture of Blesoe Running out of the Tunnel with the smoke behind him, wasnt at a game it was when they had that event to introduce the jerseys