If you were at the game, did it bother you when...

the Chargers had the ball in the 3rd quarter and LT was on the field raising his arms in the fashion usually imployed by the defense to get the crowd to get loud?

I wasn't sure how many at the game noticed that, but watching it on TV, that really got my blood boiling ^_^ . The guy is good but that was a cocky in your face thing to do. After that I just wanted us to stuff his a.. into the turf on every opportunity. Did they replay it on the jumbotron or was it just a passing moment?

the Chargers had the ball in the 3rd quarter and LT was on the field raising his arms in the fashion usually imployed by the defense to get the crowd to get loud?

I wasn't sure how many at the game noticed that, but watching it on TV, that really got my blood boiling  ^_^ .    The guy is good but that was a cocky in your face thing to do.  After that I just wanted us to stuff his a.. into the turf on every opportunity.  Did they replay it on the jumbotron or was it just a passing moment?

856153[/snapback]

I didn't see it, and it would be out of character for LT to have done that.

856159[/snapback]

He did it and I thought that too (its out of character for him). What pissed me off even more was that there just wasn't anything we could do about it. He comes into our stadium, taunts our fans, and runs all over us.

He did it and I thought that too (its out of character for him).  What pissed me off even more was that there just wasn't anything we could do about it.  He comes into our stadium, taunts our fans, and runs all over us.

856164[/snapback]

I saw it. I don't think he was taunting the fans. Merriman was taunting the fans. LT is a class act but Merriman seemed like a Douche with a capital D.

I saw it.  I don't think he was taunting the fans. ..

856170[/snapback]

Well if he wasn't taunting the fans, who was he taunting? Or was it not taunting in your opinion? In my book, there is no "excusable" explanation for his actions. He lost all my respect - forever

Well if he wasn't taunting the fans, who was he taunting?  Or was it not taunting in your opinion?  In my book, there is no "excusable" explanation for his actions.  He lost all my respect - forever

856182[/snapback]

Settle down...Deep breaths.

It wasn't like he was giving us the salute ala Cox. And he wasn't mooning the crowd after a TD a la Moss.

The guy is a competitor. It was a big moment in the game, the crowd was giving it to him and he was telling them to be louder -- it doesn't phase him. He was trying to motivate himself and his teammates.

I thought it was great that he did that -- especially since the D stuffed him on that run.

It wasn't disprespectful at all. It's part of the game. God forbid he try to motivate his teammates on the road.

I saw it.  I don't think he was taunting the fans.  Merriman was taunting the fans.  LT is a class act but Merriman seemed like a Douche with a capital D.

856170[/snapback]

You cant really fault merriman himself. Its that damn roid 'rage.

Settle down...Deep breaths.

It wasn't like he was giving us the salute ala Cox. And he wasn't mooning the crowd after a TD a la Moss.

The guy is a competitor. It was a big moment in the game, the crowd was giving it to him and he was telling them to be louder -- it doesn't phase him. He was trying to motivate himself and his teammates.

I thought it was great that he did that -- especially since the D stuffed him on that run.

It wasn't disprespectful at all. It's part of the game. God forbid he try to motivate his teammates on the road.

856187[/snapback]

Motivate his teammates....how do you do that when your in the backfield and everybody is getting set ...at least thats what I saw..

Motivate his teammates....how do you do that when your in the backfield and everybody is getting set ...at least thats what I saw..

856200[/snapback]

The whole Defense is watching on the sidelines. Coaches, offensive players not in that formation etc.

It didn't go unnoticed. And I don't think it was insulting at all. If a Bills player did that on the road, think Georgia Bill would call it disrespectful?

I wasn't sure how many at the game noticed that, but watching it on TV, that really got my blood boiling  :D .    The guy is good but that was a cocky in your face thing to do.  After that I just wanted us to stuff his a.. into the turf on every opportunity.  Did they replay it on the jumbotron or was it just a passing moment?

856153[/snapback]

If a Bills player had done that we would all be laughing and congratulating him.

I saw it.  I don't think he was taunting the fans.  Merriman was taunting the fans.  LT is a class act but Merriman seemed like a Douche with a capital D.

856170[/snapback]

You're right about Merriman. He got it back good from the fans with chants of "Steroids". Fugger. :D

856159[/snapback]

Well he did it, they showed the replay of it on television, Tasker, *in his usual place the genitalia of the other team in his mouth fashion* defended it, saying that LT was just pumped up and having fun.

I hate Tasker, the guy appears to be so worried about being impartial that he hates on the Bills worse than anyone.

What I thought was really funny was how when it was 24-14, Tasker said something like "when up against a good team it just shows how much work the Bills need" but then when it was 24-21 he was praising them.

Well he did it, they showed the replay of it on television, Tasker, *in his usual place the genitalia of the other team in his mouth fashion* defended it, saying that LT was just pumped up and having fun.

I hate Tasker, the guy appears to be so worried about being impartial that he hates on the Bills worse than anyone.

What I thought was really funny was how when it was 24-14, Tasker said something like "when up against a good team it just shows how much work the Bills need" but then when it was 24-21 he was praising them.

856338[/snapback]

Agreed. My favorite was when the Chargers had their last TD. He was saying something like "that's it, they will win the game." Then Buffalo scores and it's like... ohhh well Buffalo is back in this again and has a chance. Is he being paid by the word? :D

I wasn't sure how many at the game noticed that, but watching it on TV, that really got my blood boiling  :D .    The guy is good but that was a cocky in your face thing to do.  After that I just wanted us to stuff his a.. into the turf on every opportunity.  Did they replay it on the jumbotron or was it just a passing moment?

856153[/snapback]

Yeah, I saw it too. If we don't want him to do things like that, then keep him out of the end zone. Pretty simple

I wasn't sure how many at the game noticed that, but watching it on TV, that really got my blood boiling  :blush: .    The guy is good but that was a cocky in your face thing to do.  After that I just wanted us to stuff his a.. into the turf on every opportunity.  Did they replay it on the jumbotron or was it just a passing moment?

856153[/snapback]

May be wrong but I thought he was acknowledging a pocket of sd fans in the area. So ahole in sec 115 r1 had a countdown to record tds sign that he kept updating.