(OT) British Hostage killed

Guffalo

And people wonder why we're still there.  These !@#$s need to be found and tried...  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

62150[/snapback]

Actually, according to John Edwards during the debate the other night, these beheadings are happening because we're in Iraq. I guess that means this type of stuff never happened before.

Actually, according to John Edwards during the debate the other night, these beheadings are happening because we're in Iraq. I guess that means this type of stuff never happened before.

62151[/snapback]

Yeah, and if you believe that one I've got a little plot of land to sell you in the everglades. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: John Edwards, you egotistical, sorry excuse for a human being.

62151[/snapback]

Build a field of dreams for the Arab all-stars to compete - and they will come.

And people wonder why we're still there.  These !@#$s need to be found and tried...  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

62150[/snapback]

Unfortunatly, "us being over there" hasnt stopped a damn thing. I mean, its still going on, so WTF?

Im not arguing with you, Im just disgusted with these beheadings. I mean, really think about what those poor people must go through. DAYS of knowing its going to happen, then they finally come out, in hoods, with a video camera, and you feel a huge knife at your neck. Imaging the horror they die in.

Unfortunatly, "us being over there" hasnt stopped a damn thing. I mean, its still going on, so WTF?

Im not arguing with you, Im just disgusted with these beheadings. I mean, really think about what those poor people must go through. DAYS of knowing its going to happen, then they finally come out, in hoods, with a video camera, and you feel a huge knife at your neck. Imaging the horror they die in.

62171[/snapback]

I agree with you Steve. It sucks. I'm disgusted with it too but it's been happening and was happening before we got there. They're targeting US and other foreigners now and that's why all the press. Personally I think these civilians that stay there on their own accord are idiots too. If I could leave I'd be the hell out of there in a heartbeat.

I think these civilians that stay there on their own accord are idiots too. If I could leave I'd be the hell out of there in a heartbeat.

62188[/snapback]

So what you are saying is anyone who has any intelligence should leave. And anyone who could choose to leave would do so. Sucks to work for !@#$ who gives you crappy assignments and makes careless decisions with your life.

I'm disgusted with it too but it's been happening and was happening before we got there. They're targeting US and other foreigners now and that's why all the press.

62188[/snapback]

These two statements seem to contradict each other. I don't recall them beheading westerners before we went in. They're doing it now in protest (albeit a seriously twisted and misguided protest) of our presence. Simply put, they're doing it because we're there.

I'm not debating whether we should or shouldn't be there, but the reason they're doing it seems fairly obvious to me.

Each time, flatten one Kharg Island platform and sink one ship in a slip in Triopli or Latakia or some such.

Deny any involvement.

The message will be profound.

62159[/snapback]

Yeah, the message would be as follows:

Welcome to the time in history when gas hit $5 per gallon.

These two statements seem to contradict each other.  I don't recall them beheading westerners before we went in.  They're doing it now in protest (albeit a seriously twisted and misguided protest) of our presence.  Simply put, they're doing it because we're there.

I'm not debating whether we should or shouldn't be there, but the reason they're doing it seems fairly obvious to me.

62211[/snapback]

What's worse, beheading foreigners or walking into a public market with 200lbs of explosives strapped to your body?

These fuggin people are animals and represent the worst that humanity has to offer. The only way to stop them is through complete and utter irradication. Unfortunately we're too busy nation building to complete the original mission.

I don't know why we just don't do what Kerry wants to do: pull our troops out of there as quickly as we can and let Iraq fend for itself.

62200[/snapback]

Kerry never said pull the troops out in fact he wants to send more and increase the number in the military ,sounds like the draft to me.However while we are at it I suppose you would want Saddam restored to power , after of course, we recover the bllions of dollars he stole from the world and his own people

Kerry never said pull the troops  out in fact he wants to send more  and increase the number in the military  ,sounds like the draft to me.However while we are at it I suppose you would want Saddam restored to power , after of course, we recover the bllions of dollars he stole from the world and his own people

62250[/snapback]

That must be how Kerry plans to enhance the coalition of the bribed and coerced. Put Saddam back in power, and then he can pay France and Germany all that money he owed them before we took him out.

Nooooowwww I get it. ;):D:D

That must be how Kerry plans to enhance the coalition of the bribed and coerced. Put Saddam back in power, and then he can pay France and Germany all that money he owed them before we took him out.

Nooooowwww I get it. :D  :D  :(

62279[/snapback]

He'll just give the $$ to the UN for the Coalition forces. Then everything will be fine. ;)

At least Halliburton is on our side.

I was so pissed back in 1991. I was active duty and working 12-14 hour days, 7 days a week, for almost a year. I never bitched, fully believing my efforts at Naval Intel were making a difference. All the hard work, late nights and BS I had to put up with was worth it, if we FINISHED THE JOB ! But no...we had to kitty out, due to international pressure and the UN ( Thieves of the highest order ). I busted my ass for NOTHING ! The enemy was committing atrocities beyond comprehension. Once we left, it all just ended ? Sure it did... ;)

So now we should just pull out a 2nd time and accept defeat...again ! After 9/11 ? After all the beheadings ? The daily bombings ? It's all just going to go away ?

What a load... Go vote for Kerry and cut your own throat. That's what they're rooting for. I've got a pair and knowledge of what I'm up against. I was briefed almost daily for 4 years. I read reports that would send chills through your bones. It's even worse now.

The playing field has changed and turning back is no longer an option. Leave denial to other, weaker nations.

Eyes wide open.

At least Halliburton is on our side.

I was so pissed back in 1991. I was active duty and working 12-14 hour days, 7 days a week, for almost a year. I never bitched, fully believing my efforts at Naval Intel were making a difference. All the hard work, late nights and BS I had to put up with was worth it, if we FINISHED THE JOB ! But no...we had to kitty out, due to international pressure and the UN ( Thieves of the highest order ). I busted my ass for NOTHING ! The enemy was committing atrocities beyond comprehension. Once we left, it all just ended ?  Sure it did... ;)

So now we should just pull out a 2nd time and accept defeat...again ! After 9/11 ? After all the beheadings ? The daily bombings ?  It's all just going to go away ? 

What a load... Go vote for Kerry and cut your own throat. That's what they're rooting for. I've got a pair and knowledge of what I'm up against. I was briefed almost daily for 4 years. I read reports that would send chills through your bones. It's even worse now.

The playing field has changed and turning back is no longer an option. Leave denial to other, weaker nations.

Eyes wide open.

62353[/snapback]

Yeah but, Yeah but, Yeah but. John Kerry would fight a more sensitive war on terrorism. Only if the UN say's its ok though.

Nice post Mark :D

Each time, flatten one Kharg Island platform and sink one ship in a slip in Triopli or Latakia or some such.

Deny any involvement.

The message will be profound.

62159[/snapback]

Drop a big daisy cutter when they go to Mecca. <_<