What do you think Lana wears to bed?

ieatcrayonz

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally find it rude and inappropriate to wonder about the sleeping hapits of an innocent young lady from the Northwest.  :censored: 

These things are best left to the imagination. :bag:  Nothing wrong with a little innocent fantasy is there?

851453[/snapback]

Am I supposed to believe him??? You find it rude....uh huh! :huh::censored:

I remember on the Rivals board (if I'm permitted to bring up the dark days), Hogboy posed as a Jets fan. He said something along the lines of "At least we both cheer for New York teams". I took the bait and pointed out the Jets were in NJ. He then went "crazy", but Deano swooped in and declared shenanigans before I responded.

Good times, good times.

Oh, and I'll got with boxers and a T for Lana. Flannel boxers in the winter. Not that this is any of my business.

Next best thing to AJ is a down comforter.  :blink:

851600[/snapback]

That's it? After me is only a damn blanket? I figured Brad Pitt or something.....dang, I'm slipping!

I remember on the Rivals board (if I'm permitted to bring up the dark days), Hogboy posed as a Jets fan.  He said something along the lines of "At least we both cheer for New York teams".  I took the bait and pointed out the Jets were in NJ.  He then went "crazy", but Deano swooped in and declared shenanigans before I responded.

Good times, good times.

Oh, and I'll got with boxers and a T for Lana.  Flannel boxers in the winter.  Not that this is any of my business.

851607[/snapback]

I'm going to go with a wife-beater-esque top and underwear.