Official Game Thread

Frez

Nice all around effort today............... :D

848341[/snapback]

I agree.....team win, with a huge game from the little man. Feels good!!!!

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

How is he to blame?    :D

Don't turn blind to the Dline man.  They're the only reason we have a freakin losing record!!!!!

848306[/snapback]

Not saying he's to blame for anything.

But charging back to get a win when it's all on the line IS something I desire in a QB.

:D

We are 3-1 since the break!!!!!!!!! :lol:

:lol:

848352[/snapback]

Its also been four games since the Bills shuffled their OL. Coincidence? Nope. They're finally getting some quality OL play and its allowing them to take advantage of their skill position talent.

Not saying he's to blame for anything.

But charging back to get a win when it's all on the line IS something I desire in a QB.

848349[/snapback]

Aye. But that wasn't necessary when the stupid D gave up a first down on a 4th and a very long rushing! Wow. :D

JP gave us the lead. It's up to the defense to hold it in the 4th quarter is it not? Just like making a 41 yard FG isn't that hard for 90% of NFL kickers.

We'd be a better team if we the O-line and run D had played better from the beginning.

Looks like he has a job, right?

848361[/snapback]

:D

Dr. Spock would say that JP had a self-esteem problem for ~8 weeks. Fairchild must have stopped using a red pen to make corrections. Either that, or he figured out how to use his OC's radio after pulling his head out of his butt.