Official Game Thread

Frez

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to hear a bunch of shoulda woulda coulda .... but if we keep playing like this 9-7 is very realistic and we lost three VERY winable games. I can feel good about this team heading into next year and most of the optimism in because JP looks to be the starter for the next few years and Levy and Jauron have the team firmly pointed towards being in the playoffs for quite some time.

GO BILLS>

I'll drink the playoff kool aid if we can win against LT and da Chargers.  Otherwise -lets keep winning the one we can and have something good going into next season.

848449[/snapback]

Yeah, I agree. Cautious optimism. They're starting to look much better. I'm so much more interested in continuous growth and improvement than I am in making the playoffs this year. That would be *very* nice, but if they can tee us up to play some good football for a few years to come, I'll be very very satisfied.

I hate to hear a bunch of shoulda woulda coulda .... but if we keep playing like this 9-7 is very realistic and we lost three VERY winable games. I can feel good about this team heading into next year and most of the optimism in because JP looks to be the starter for the next few years and Levy and Jauron have the team firmly pointed towards being in the playoffs for quite some time.

GO BILLS>

848513[/snapback]

The fact we won't need to address QB or LT in the offseason makes me feel very good :devil: Should leave plenty of room to make moves in other areas of priority.