eating home ?

mead107

Cooking a traditional dinner with all the trimmings. In the dining room with the good linens and china. I love setting a fancy table for the holidays. But we're doing it on Friday to accomodate the other inlaws.

Tomorrow, I'm going to lay by the pool and watch football on the little outdoor TV

Cooking a traditional dinner with all the trimmings.  In the dining room with the good linens and china.  I love setting a fancy table for the holidays.

846271[/snapback]

Sounds good...that's what my wife 'n me do, too.

And I made some more of your Australian Tea Cake for dessert, too! 0:)

Cooking a traditional dinner with all the trimmings.  In the dining room with the good linens and china.  I love setting a fancy table for the holidays. But we're doing it on Friday to accomodate the other inlaws.

Tomorrow, I'm going to lay by the pool and watch football on the little outdoor TV

846271[/snapback]

i had to read that twice , i thought you said laid 0:):lol::P

i had to read that twice , i thought you said laid

Nah - every time I meet a new guy he thinks I'm a weirdo because I take off for so many football games and won't make any social plans for Sunday afternoons. I guess they can't handle the competition from JP and the A train

Sounds good...that's what my wife 'n me do, too.

And I made some more of your Australian Tea Cake for dessert, too!  0:)

846323[/snapback]

My daughter and I made a frozen Grand Marnier torte with dark chocolate crust & spiced cranberries. I'll let you know how it tastes.

Nah - every time I meet a new guy he thinks I'm a weirdo because I take off for so many football games and won't make any social plans for Sunday afternoons. I guess they can't handle the competition from JP and the A train

846444[/snapback]

What the hell is wrong with these guys!?