Tard of the Week

Who is this week's TSW Tard of the Week?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who is this week's TSW Tard of the Week?

• Deluca
    • Deluca

TARD of the week: Fans who know say JP is great against a defense that MARK BRUNELL carved up and set an NFL record against.

if JP plays well the next 2 weeks, then get back to me.

Great job by JP today no doubt....but we need to see more consistency

We forgot Blinker, who never watches the team play, spends the afternoon on the golf course, but shows up to make fun of everyone who DOES watch the team.

And of course LSI Cadet, who has no one to blame today, but will blame someone anyway because if there is someone to blame, he's a happier person.

But DeLuca should really take it home this week for his "winning hurts the franchise" comment.

Flame me... :(

I would rather be 1-15, 2-14... Than 5-11, 6-10... And years of mediocrity... The Bills are gonna shoot themselves for not getting a "franchise QB"... Probably go to Oakland???

Now if the Bills can pull out a 7-9 and up, I think there is more hope.

IMO, more tends to be built out of truly dismal seasons...

SOMETIMES winning at CERTAIN POINTS of the season MAY hurt a team... Bears have been doing it for years... As long as they got by and beat the Packers at the end, all was good!... :lol:0:)

And for that they spent years in mediocity...

Sure they are turning it around now... Or are they having flash-in-the-pan seasons like they did in 2001? Maybe not...

For now the Bills are stuck with the Erik Kramer's and Jim Miller's...

We forgot Blinker, who never watches the team play, spends the afternoon on the golf course, but shows up to make fun of everyone who DOES watch the team.

And of course LSI Cadet, who has no one to blame today, but will blame someone anyway because if there is someone to blame, he's a happier person.

But DeLuca should really take it home this week for his "winning hurts the franchise" comment.

843225[/snapback]

Blinker may have suffered enough, because you know that he BET THE HOUSE ON HOUSTON!! :lol:

And then went golfing.......FOUR!