Happy for JP.... let's not get carried away....

AnthonyF

Wait, we aren't GMs. We are football fans. We are Bills fans! We don't have to show up on Monday and worry about the Jags. We are supposed to have a great Sunday of fun, and then enjoy this win for six days!

So I'm with Johnny Coli. Let's enjoy the moment!!!!!

I'm so jacked up right now that they're going to have to break out the tasers to get me down!

842341[/snapback]

I'm with you. We were jumping up and down on chairs, rocking the house after the TD.

It's the only time this year we've been able to do it.

To all you nancies out there who cna't even enjoy a win like this, I say :fyou smilie:

Sorry I did not mean to be negative.... This is what I have been waiting and posting about for the past 2 weeks.

By throwing 38 times I actually could see the line is very bad.... I have complained about the defence and thought they have gotten off easy as we spend way too much time complaining about the offense. They came up big the second half, but were quite weak. 2 more takeaways, but Carr completed 22 in a row!!!!

Evans is a big time receiver. Our other receivers are useless. TE's terrible. Price made a great pass, but he is a pro paid multimillions to do so!!!

Running game is weak too....

But let's be happy for one week at least.....

Since when is enjoying a win getting carried away? I got carried away when Jim Kelly dove into the endzone in Miami as the time expired. I got carried away when flutie rolled out and ran it in late to win a game, and I don't give a rats azz who you are playing against. JP led the team down the field, and Price made a spectacular catch to secure the win. I'm enjoying it, and you pucker butts are not going to discourage me!

Very happy with what I saw, but again very upset for the most part how many yards the defence let up...  Things look better at least for 1 week.

Let's hope for 6 more weeks of decent football....

842084[/snapback]

Thank god you brought everything into perspective... What would the rest of us irrational fans have done otherwise. I was just about to flip some cop cars. Post some more condescending crap for us moron fans though.