I'm Bawling my Eyes Out......

cåblelady

OMG....

That was huge...no Delcua, Holcumbs Arm, I see LSI is starting already...why can't people give this kid a break...If he plays well next week...I don't want to see a get rid of JP post....

841994[/snapback]

Because some people think Brady Quinn will make things all better by throwing this team on his back, going undefeated with a perfect QB rating, and also in his spare time feeding starving Somalians. Let them live their dream and miss all the hardships that will make a Super Bowl victory in years to come taste even better.

Because some people think Brady Quinn will make things all better by throwing this team on his back, going undefeated with a perfect QB rating, and also in his spare time feeding starving Somalians. Let them live their dream and miss all the hardships that will make a Super Bowl victory in years to come taste even better.

842012[/snapback]

All we need is a few lineman....and one WR....

OMG....

That was huge...no Delcua, Holcumbs Arm, I see LSI is starting already...why can't people give this kid a break...If he plays well next week...I don't want to see a get rid of JP post....

841994[/snapback]

Deluca just chimed in with "Evans should get to know Brady Quinn." :lol:

....and IT FEELS SOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD !!

:lol:

841933[/snapback]

Awwwwwwwww.......I'll come over right away, sit you on my lap, dab your tears, and share a glass of Chianti.

And later, for desert.........................hehehehe.........:P

Deluca just chimed in with "Evans should get to know Brady Quinn." :lol:

842025[/snapback]

I try not to rip on anyone...it usually isn't worth it...but he isn't even happy over a huge win...the team played well...what an ass....he has to be the most miserable person out there...does anything other than an new QB make him happy....its just sad

:P

....and IT FEELS SOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD !!

:lol:

841933[/snapback]

Awwwwwwwww.......I'll come over right away, sit you on my lap, dab your tears, and share a glass of Chianti.

And later, for desert.........................hehehehe.........:P

OMG....

841994[/snapback]

They all need to get back into the big butt sex pile that they came from. I have all of them on ignore because while I have no problem disagreeing with someone I have a problem when they refuse to admit anything positive about a pretty decent game.

They all need to get back into the big butt sex pile that they came from.  I have all of them on ignore because while I have no problem disagreeing with someone I have a problem when they refuse to admit anything positive about a pretty decent game.

842205[/snapback]

We shouldn't group Holcomb's Arm in with the the morons though. He's an intelligent poster, but just doesn't happen to like Losman. Nothing wrong with that. I'm sure he'd be the first to admit today's game was full of positives, both for JP and the Bills.

Cablelady, am I the only one that got a bit teary-eyed watching Losman, Ryan Denney and co. jump around on the sidelines like a bunch of 4th graders? What a moment! :lol: