Don Criqui

GG

Maybe 20 years ago it was cool to have a Buffalo guy calling the games.  But please is it too much to ask your play by play guy to follow the game?

841426[/snapback]

When Houston was punting & Parrish was back there waiting for the kick & Criqui said Terrance McGee is one of the league's best returners, all I could think was Criqui should have retired with Van.

Maybe 20 years ago it was cool to have a Buffalo guy calling the games.  But please is it too much to ask your play by play guy to follow the game?

841426[/snapback]

Criqui max'd out his St. Joe's education about 20 years ago. Give him a break.

how about when he said Nate was going to get the PI when Andre Johnson clubbed him in the back?

842570[/snapback]

THANK YOU!

I was sure I heard him say that and I immediately yelled "No fuggin' way was that PI on us!" but all the other people watching the game looked at me like I was retarded.

how about when he said Nate was going to get the PI when Andre Johnson clubbed him in the back?

842570[/snapback]

hahahaaaaa... sounds like the Texans fans in front of us who started celebrating when they saw the flag, then didn't believe us when we told them "dudes, that one's on YOU!"