OT: Who are you voting for

RVJ

Are you voting for Kerry or Bush ?  

183 members have voted

1. 1. Are you voting for Kerry or Bush ?

• Kerry
    • Bush
    • Other

i've been anything but sarcastic when it comes to this. Also, are you kidding me???? I'm not going to sit here and give you ALL my reasons. I don't have enough time to enlighten you, and you wouldn't read it all anyway. You should spend some time away from this board.

That's just it. You can take less than ONE minute and fit all your reasons to vote for Kerry (or not vote for Bush) on a thread like this. I can't. And I won't.

Go vote, but beware of the hanging chads.

61690[/snapback]

i am for bush too, but that is pretty weak. he asks for your reasons to vote for bush and you tell him there are too many?? at least give him a couple instead of making it seem like there are none.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i've been anything but sarcastic when it comes to this. Also, are you kidding me???? I'm not going to sit here and give you ALL my reasons. I don't have enough time to enlighten you, and you wouldn't read it all anyway. You should spend some time away from this board.

That's just it. You can take less than ONE minute and fit all your reasons to vote for Kerry (or not vote for Bush) on a thread like this. I can't. And I won't.

Go vote, but beware of the hanging chads.

61690[/snapback]

See, that's exactly what i wasnt looking for, yet knew to expect.

If you really want to educate me at all, send me a PM. If there's some glaring error i am missing (since I dont follow politics closely and do use the MEDIA, since I am unfortunatly not privy to inside Washington information) let me know. Seriously. Or, just insult me again. Your choice.

I'm not voting. It's not like my vote would make the difference. Plus, i'm dyslexic and too stupid to follow simple voting instructions.

just kidding

I honestly haven't made my mind up yet. I'll do that after the last debate.

A dead hooker in the trunk of your car doesn't count Ken.

61710[/snapback]

Don't need to pay for it either. Besides, why would I want your sloppy seconds.

You really need to try harder with your retorts. These are embarrassing.

See, that's exactly what i wasnt looking for, yet knew to expect.

If you really want to educate me at all, send me a PM. If there's some glaring error i am missing (since I dont follow politics closely and do use the MEDIA, since I am unfortunatly not privy to inside Washington information) let me know. Seriously. Or, just insult me again. Your choice.

61700[/snapback]

Steve, I'm voting for Bush because believe it or not he takes care of our military. He's willing to do whatever it takes to protect this country. I don't want my family living in fear or have to worry about my children being killed by some idiot terrorist. If that means making a rash decision such as the war in Iraq then so be it. While I feel bad for those that have died (a few of my friends are included in that toll) we all signed the contract willingly. Reservist recalled or active duty WE signed the contract to follow our commander in chief's orders. I support President Bush 100%. The economy may not be the best right now but that's to be expected considering everything that has happened in the world. There are many other reasons and in the interest of keeping this short I'll leave it at that. Just my opinion and my feelings.

After reading Mr. Crippens platform I can't support him.  I don't like the idea of even more millitary spending and his budget plan seems weak to me.

Sorry Ken.

61742[/snapback]

What about the plan is weak? I am all for a decrease in government spending, which in turn will reduce the deficit and reduce the tax burdon on the American taxpayers.

The military spending is on benefits for military personnel and their families.

What about the plan is weak? I am all for a decrease in government spending, which in turn will reduce the deficit and reduce the tax burdon on the American taxpayers.

The military spending is on benefits for military personnel and their families.

61750[/snapback]

I think there are plenty of benefits for soldiers and their families. They get housing money, etc etc etc. My brother just got 2400 dollars for his move to North Dakota, most of which he won't even use for that.

As far as post death benefits go I do agree with you there, we don't do enough for families of fallen soldiers.

As far as the economic plan........it's alright, but nowhere do you say anything about cutting taxes. Sure you are going to cut spending and not increase taxes, but taxes are too high as it is. The average Joe like myself has a tough time paying bills when a good portion of our wages is taken from us.

I'm totally against your civil rights stance. Affirmative Action is the biggest sham in America right now.

I'm with you on NAFTA and the U.N though.

I think there are plenty of benefits for soldiers and their families.  They get housing money, etc etc etc.  My brother just got 2400 dollars for his move to North Dakota, most of which he won't even use for that.

As far as post death benefits go I do agree with you there, we don't do enough for families of fallen soldiers.

As far as the economic plan........it's alright, but nowhere do you say anything about cutting taxes.  Sure you are going to cut spending and not increase taxes, but taxes are too high as it is.  The average Joe like myself has a tough time paying bills when a good portion of our wages is taken from us.

I'm totally against your civil rights stance.  Affirmative Action is the biggest sham in America right now.

61763[/snapback]

I do mention cutting taxes, but some things need to happen first. What I mention on the website, is that I will freeze the tax rates where they are. I then must tackle spending. Get that under control, use the surplus to decrease the deficit, and then give an across the board tax cut.

What is wrong with the civil rights stance? I agree with you on AA. Are you referring to Gay Marriage?