John Edwards is against Wal-Mart

SilverNRed

Hobbits are ugly and disgusting. Damn straight I'd smush it without batting an eyelash. Trolls are cool. They live in Fremont, WA and eat Volkwagen beetles. Who doesn't love THAT?

But back to the thread, it is kinda funny how all you neocons are making a big deal about someone getting a stupid Playstation from WallyWorld...tomorrow another Repig is going to receive his jail sentence. Who's the bigger hypocrite? I guess all hypocrisy is to be despised but there are still degrees...

It seems pretty stupid to me to be sitting around wondering "what did John Edwards know and when did he know it" about a dumbass Playstation. But again, petty things for petty minds.

Fremont. It rocks.

Can't wait to hear what she comes up with.

843436[/snapback]

You started the thread talking about the "hypocrisy" of it all as if it if a major issue. Yet I haven't seen you start any discussions around the hypocrisy of the right. And the list is very long. So I guess you don't mind hypocrisy on your side, it's just everyone else's.

I don't know if it's hypocrisy or if it was just some dumbass trying to kiss up to the boss, but if you really think that getting a PS3 from Wal-Mart is a sin on par with sexual harrassment/pedophilia, graft and corruption, well...

I guess I wouldn't be surprised.

I wouldn't vote for Edwards anyway. I like that guy from AZ.

I don't know if it's hypocrisy or if it was just some dumbass trying to kiss up to the boss, but if you really think that getting a PS3 from Wal-Mart is a sin on par with sexual harrassment/pedophilia, graft and corruption, well...

843507[/snapback]

Obviously I don't. If I believed that I would have said it. Amazing how the only dirt you have on me is stuff I never said. :) The post to start this thread literally began with "This has nothing to do with anything but..."

I just think it's really funny a politician (that's still basically what he is) has to apologize because a staff member went to Wal-Mart to attempt to buy something on his behalf. Wal-Mart! A store where millions of Americans shop. Talk about putting yourself in a crappy position.

But, hey, I guess I could start a thread saying "Look how corrupt the Democrats are because they do this!" And then you could reply with "Oh yeah, but the ReTHUGlicans are the ones doing this!" And then I could reply something I read on a bumper sticker and you could do the same. And then you could feel really special because you're really sold on the idea that the idiot politicians the Republicans have are any different from the idiot politicians the Democrats have. And that's probably the type of thread you crave because you're a little slow and a lot insane.

Anyways, sorry about your poor reading comprehension. Maybe you should start a "Re-Pigs are the party of pedophiles" thread to get the type of online talk you're looking for.

I just think it's really funny a politician (that's still basically what he is) has to apologize because a staff member went to Wal-Mart to attempt to buy something on his behalf. 

843737[/snapback]

I think there is an equal amount of silliness to the equation.

Wal-mart issued a press release about the incident!

- Edwards hasn't called

for the closing of Wal-marts, nor has he called for a boycott, or said he wouldn't shop there, but for them to be responsible

employers and to pay a living wage.

I think there is an equal amount of silliness to the equation.

Wal-mart issued a press release about the incident!

- Edwards hasn't called

for the closing of Wal-marts, nor has he called for a boycott, or said he wouldn't shop there, but for them to be responsible

employers and to pay a living wage.

843754[/snapback]

And I agree with you both on THAT!

I haven't set foot in a WalMart for going on 10 years now, but I have probably received gifts that came from WalMart. "Don't ask don't tell" is a pretty good policy there. And I wouldn't insult anyone who gave me a gift by accusing them of shopping at WalMart.

:)