What would it take?

ieatcrayonz

What would it cost us to get Aaron Brooks from the Raiders?  He'd be an improvement over JP and allow us to focus on our real needs like WR, LB and OL in the draft.

837010[/snapback]

Are you nuts!!!!!!

The stupidity of the anybody but JP metality amazes me.

When it was RJ vs. Flutie there was an option. Choose RJ and pray he fulfills his promise or choose Flutie, cross your fingers and prepare for the future (i.e. groom a QB, like they did with Brees). History proves they made the wrong decision.

With JP it is simple, let him loose the last 7 games see if we have something and if not get or draft a quality QB.

What would it cost us to get Aaron Brooks from the Raiders?  He'd be an improvement over JP and allow us to focus on our real needs like WR, LB and OL in the draft.

837010[/snapback]

LOL!!!--good one!!--thought you were serious....lol

Are you nuts!!!!!!

The stupidity of the anybody but JP metality amazes me.

When it was RJ vs. Flutie there was an option.  Choose RJ and pray he fulfills his promise or choose Flutie, cross your fingers and prepare for the future (i.e. groom a QB, like they did with Brees).  History proves they made the wrong decision.

With JP it is simple, let him loose the last 7 games see if we have something and if not get or draft a quality QB.

837019[/snapback]

Hey man don't diss crayonz, he's been right before.

837010[/snapback]

Marv might be old, but even he's not senile like Al Davis .... I'd rather have Kelly or Ferguson try a comeback, Kemp for that matter, than see Aaron "F---in' Brooks on the Bills