How many penalties did Everett

Bill from NYC

Two.

Roughing the kicker, and then a false start. They were very close together, too.

He should be forced to run back to OP from BIA.

835122[/snapback]

The roughing the kicker call was horrible. Running into the kicker, maybe. Roughing, no way. Take a look at it. Basically the punter landed on top of him.

Anyone else notice that Everett actually got benched? Neufeld went in in the second half last week with Royal and looked like he was the #2 yesterday until he got hurt. Hopefully his injury isn't too significant - Neufeld seems to be the better option than Everett.

The roughing the kicker call was horrible.  Running into the kicker, maybe.  Roughing, no way.  Take a look at it.  Basically the punter landed on top of him.

835126[/snapback]

Like this is the first time it's ever happened?

I think Bobby April is smart enough to teach the guys that you can't put yourself in that situation. Doesn't matter if you miss the punter/kicker by an inch; they are pros and can sell a penalty very easily.

Everett got stiffed on both penalties... The kicking penalty was worth a five not a fifteen, and the flase start didn't look like he even moved. This on a day when no flag was thrown for the tackle moving his feet because he was adjusting... No penalty says the ref! :devil: someone please explain that one to me.

Also - what's the deal with the false start calls recently on Schneck? I don't buy it...

I don't mind the roughing penalty at all. The ST or D was going to have to make another big play for the Bills to win so when given the opportunity Everett made the right decision (it’s just too bad he didn’t get the block.) The Bills would have gotten the ball at the 40 had the roughing call not taking place. After the D stopped the Colts O I believe Parrish had a nice return that put the ball on the 38. It didn’t really cost the Bills anything but a few minutes off the clock.

Two.

Roughing the kicker, and then a false start. They were very close together, too.

He should be forced to run back to OP from BIA.

835122[/snapback]

Of course, that roughing the kicker call was nonsense...but no worse than that egregious roughing the passer call against the Colts.

The officiating was horrible yesterday.