Any1 who thinks JP was the reason we lost

milfster1

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The excuses are wearing thin 11 plays -8 yards in the redzone.  Yeah he didn't turn it over but he also does not put points on the board and never makes plays.

833859[/snapback]

and were we able to run in that red zone? no jp got sacked in the red zone and we ran for 2 yards in the red zone our oline is clearly the problem

JP has 18 completions for 164 yards over the last 2 games...you can't beat any team in the NFL when your QB completes 9 passes and has 81 yards passing...period!

If you think Nall or Holcomb can do worse, you should be watching another sport!

833917[/snapback]

Ummm.....we won last week and almost won today. <_<

There will be player rumblings after this game about the lack of offense, you can bet on it. Not sure how much will be made public but the defense will question JP's ability to lead a team and make plays. I am most disppointed in his complete inability to elude the rush and/or scramble to make some plays with his feet. I'm sure the coaches won't kill him if he makes a few improvised plays. He is more of a sack machine than Bledoe for godsake?!?

If playcalling and the OL are so completely determinative of QB play, we -- and every other team in the league -- might as well start Kliff Kingsbury for the league minimum.  JP, like the line, and like the coaching staff, bears a portion of the responsibility for the complete failure of the passing game.

833901[/snapback]

And JP takes his share of accountability, but fans like u act as if he is the entire problem.

There is no young QB who would be successful behind this line.

Don't care whatever some of you few bashers keep saying. I am behind the QB of the Bills, who happens to be JP Losman. I think the coaches realize that JP is not even close to the main problem on offense, otherwise they would make the change that some of you fanatics keep screaming for time after time.

I'm so tired of the pessimistics, idiotic morons who somehow always seem to spin the situation into the fact that JP was the reason we lost the game.  Last game he only had 15 attempts, completed 55% of passes, had 1 td and 0 int's and was terrible in the win.

This game, very few attempts, still completed majority of them, even after he was under pressure AGAIN all day, the line blows, we have untimely penalities all day, and yet JP is the reason we lost according to some of you idiots who continuously try to blame JP.

While he didn't win the game, he sure as hell wasn't asked to by this staff, which is a shame,.  They rarely let him pass, have TE's blocking pro bowl DE's when we do pass, and tell him to stay in the pocket instead of scrambling to learn how to read defenses as is will make him a better QB long term

For all of u idiots screaming for Craig Nall and not thinking this kid can do when surrounded with a compentent supporting cast, you need to go support another team cuz you sure as hell don't know much about the Buffalo Bills and what is wrong with this team.

QB is not our biggest need.

833856[/snapback]

Let me guess: You are a very close friend of JP and you like to wear tight red shorts

I agree, but until you get players who are capable of running this offense you have to adapt the play calls to what the players can execute.

833920[/snapback]

It's becoming obvious that this coaching staff has lost fate in JP, thus calling fewer and fewer pass plays every week.

Last I knew....football was a team sport.

833928[/snapback]

Cablelady...thank god for your common sense and sense of humor. This place would be unbearable without it, especially with some of these fairweather fans that seem to have come on board recently.

I used to remember when this was a board of Bills Fans who stuck together and supported the team. That seems like eons ago.

If we had a QB with promise the coaches would have called a completely different game. Without question --- JP didn't loose this game. The offense was completely ineffective especially in the redzone. However, with 17 NFL starts and being a 1st round draft pick its time for JP to be the strength of our offense. Currently the coaches are protecting him by limiting the play calling.

Its obvious to me that there is no confidence in JP.

He is not the reason we lost this game. He is the reason we will be looking for another QB next season. If you still believe in JP you are kidding yourself. Give it up... he is not going to be a good QB.

I used to remember when this was a board of Bills Fans who stuck together and supported the team.

*looks at your registration date* What, 6 months ago? <_<

Sorry. :lol:

Just saw Phillip Rivers make a play. Anyone else think we have the Ken O'Brien of the draft? :D

Cablelady...thank god for your common sense and sense of humor.  This place would be unbearable without it, especially with some of these fairweather fans that seem to have come on board recently. 

I used to remember when this was a board of Bills Fans who stuck together and supported the team.  That seems like eons ago.

833951[/snapback]

This coming from someone with 33 posts. Nice. <_<