Lindell makes FGs, but he never makes

nodnarb

To be THAT close to beating the colts and failing because of two words we hate that begin with W and R, it's just about enough. Enough, enough, enough. There's always a new way to lose a well fought game.

How 'bout them sabres?

for those of us without great memories, please provide specific examples of lindell blowing big kicks. Especially in the past 2 years.

833828[/snapback]

he hasnt had a pressure kick in two yrs,but i seem to remember him missing a 20 yarder against pittsburgh

for those of us without great memories, please provide specific examples of lindell blowing big kicks. Especially in the past 2 years.

833828[/snapback]

How can you blow if you are not even in that position to make a clutch kick...This was his first chance in a while and he blew it...However, this is similar to the safety call on Losman in week 1. That FG wouldn't have mattered...Peyton would have come back for the game winning FG and with Vinateri kicking, I don't think that would have been an issue. Where we really failed was in converting that into a TD......THen you put pressure on Peyton to score the game winning TD....He is likley to make a mistake and throw an INT in such case.

To be THAT close to beating the colts and failing because of two words we hate that begin with W and R, it's just about enough. Enough, enough, enough. There's always a new way to lose a well fought game.

How 'bout them sabres?

833814[/snapback]

Ridiculous.--about Lindell. We arent in a position to win many games. He didnt miss a winning field goal today anyway.

Ridiculous.--about Lindell. We arent in a position to win many games. He didnt miss a winning field goal today anyway.

833882[/snapback]

He missed a go-ahead field goal which would have taken it down to 2 minutes, and the bills D would at least have had a shot. That's about as close to "game winning FG" as you get. ANd if you do win, that FG is considered the "game winning FG"

I like Lindell and think he's a good kicker, but I don't like him in critical situations. I know that he has missed critical tying or critical strategic kicks in the past but there's no way that I'm going to go look them up. They exist.

He missed a go-ahead field goal which would have taken it down to 2 minutes, and the bills D would at least have had a shot. That's about as close to "game winning FG" as you get. ANd if you do win, that FG is considered the "game winning FG"

I like Lindell and think he's a good kicker, but I don't like him in critical situations. I know that he has missed critical tying or critical strategic kicks in the past but there's no way that I'm going to go look them up. They exist.

833918[/snapback]

You have a point, he did miss the kick. But no way would the Bills have won this game, even had he made the FG. The Colts would have (and did) drive right down the field for the 20-19 win...

How 'bout them sabres?

833814[/snapback]

just for the record, today not included, Lindel is 0-0 in game winning field goals...I don't know if today counts or not

I was waiting for this thread...You people are the biggest bunch of idiots I have ever seen.

The most accurate kicker in BILLS history and the most accurate kicker over 40 yards in the NFL for 2 years now and this is what you do.

Best fans my Ass

Ill NEVER get over the kick against PIT. And I am NO fan of Lindell on ANY day.

But with that said, game winning kicks are NOT easy. For ANY kicker...EVER. Thats why Adam Vinitieri probably goes to Canton one day, for all the big kicks he made while in NE.

Lindell still shoulda made that one today. 41 yards, indoors?

How 'bout them sabres?

833814[/snapback]

he would have made the 34 yarder they had in the bag until they called that stupid pass play on 3rd and 5. i feel sorry for the guy the coaching staff tacked those extra 7 yards with a god-awful play call.

I was waiting for this thread...You people are the biggest bunch of idiots I have ever seen.

The most accurate kicker in BILLS history and the most accurate kicker over 40 yards in the NFL for 2 years now and this is what you do.

Best fans my Ass

834043[/snapback]

Amen.

Well Lindell has rarely had to make presure packed kicks, but it seems whenever they come up he chokes. I remember a game against the Texans where he missed 3 field goals and the Bills lost a close one a few years ago, and then I remember when he missed one against the Steelers and although the game wasn't on the line when he kicked it, his miss certainly swayed the momentum.

I think people who are hating on Lindell right now are talking out of frustration, I mean he just caused us a shot at a win over the undefeated Colts.