OT - Interesting/embarassing names to have

Rayzer32

cory is not to bad

830763[/snapback]

Exactly... Kinda a bummer when you get stuck with a klunker last name... :doh:

If his parents really wanted to give him the business they would have named him:

Harold, with the nickname Harry...

Well, I think you would have got the point even if I didn't include the nickname...

:doh::(

At work about a year ago I walked into our Help Desk area and one of our Help Desk guys was on the phone asking for "Harold Beaver". So I bust out laughing thinking he is pranking someone.

But this Help Desk guy was like a 60 something straight edge guy and he looks at me like i'm smoking something. So I look at his computer screen and the guy he was calling was really named Harold Beaver :doh:

Just to be sure someone wasn't playing a joke on us I checked our GAL, and there really was someone named Harold Beaver :lol:

I've also looked thru user accounts at work and found several women with the last name "Swallows" :rolleyes:

I like this one:

P.J. Hiscock

http://www.uscho.com/stats/player.php?pid=2101&gender=m

I remember listening to a mercyhurst hockey game, and the annoucer came out these few beauties during the play by play (likely intentuionally):

- Good job keeping it in by Hiscock

- Boy Hiscock is big.

- Hiscock tries to slip one past the goalie

Man, gets me thinking. Hockey and a guy named Hiscock...There are so many things that just soudn wrong.

At work about a year ago I walked into our Help Desk area and one of our Help Desk guys was on the phone asking for "Harold Beaver".  So I bust out laughing thinking he is pranking someone. 

But this Help Desk guy was like a 60 something straight edge guy and he looks at me like i'm smoking something.  So I look at his computer screen and the guy he was calling was really named Harold Beaver :doh:

Just to be sure someone wasn't playing a joke on us I checked our GAL, and there really was someone named Harold Beaver :lol:

I've also looked thru user accounts at work and found several women with the last name "Swallows" :rolleyes:

831459[/snapback]

One of my good friends was unfortunately blessed with the last name of Beaver. He vowed that when he had a son, he was going to name him something unique that made him stand out above the crowd. That came to fruition a couple of months ago and he named his son Gladiator Harold Beaver. Sounds like Glad he ate her harry beaver.

One of my good friends was unfortunately blessed with the last name of Beaver.  He vowed that when he had a son, he was going to name him something unique that made him stand out above the crowd.  That came to fruition a couple of months ago and he named his son Gladiator Harold Beaver.  Sounds like Glad he ate her harry beaver.

831566[/snapback]

Mom was okay with that? LOL

Anyone else think when we elected Spitzer for Governor that he should have had a running mate Swallows :rolleyes:

In all seriousness, up at brockport for student government last year, the presidential ticket had my buddies tom johnson and cassidy ball. so they had their johnson and ball shirts all over campus