Who Will Cover Harrison This Week?

Frez

Marvin Harrison................is the best WR in the game today.

I started Willis and in the 2nd game of the day I benched Frank Gore and started Cory Dillon.

830718[/snapback]

Harrison is awesome. I put only Torry Holt up there w/ him. Both are amazingly consistent and are more than just speed receivers.

Steve Smith?

830821[/snapback]

He's a lot like Chad Johnson. Once they do it to the extent of Holt or Harrison, they'll be the cream of the crop also. I'd put both of them just a step behind Holt and Harrison. TO and Moss would be there too, but both have had to deal w/ injury and ineffective QB play, which has made their stats suffer.

He's a lot like Chad Johnson.  Once they do it to the extent of Holt or Harrison, they'll be the cream of the crop also.  I'd put both of them just a step behind Holt and Harrison.  TO and Moss would be there too, but both have had to deal w/ injury and ineffective QB play, which has made their stats suffer.

830834[/snapback]

Common man...TOs had Garcia while he was going to the PB, McNabb in his prime, Bledsoe and now Romo. Whom would you say is ineffective?

I do know that he dropped an ineffective 76 yard touchdown pass on Sunday. That brought a smile to my otherwise crusty exterior.

Common man...TOs had Garcia while he was going to the PB, McNabb in his prime, Bledsoe and now Romo.  Whom would you say is ineffective?

I do know that he dropped an ineffective 76 yard touchdown pass on Sunday.  That brought a smile to my otherwise crusty exterior.

830846[/snapback]

Owens has had to deal w/ injury lately while Moss had had to deal w/ poor QB play and injury.

You know... I will say this about Nate. He always seems to play his best when matched up against a star receiver. One of his best days, for example, came last year when he pretty much shut down Steve Smith. The bigger question is: Will McGee be able to cover Reggie Wayne?

830844[/snapback]

Nope!!!!!!!!!

Add his own poor attitude and laziness.

830932[/snapback]

Exactly. Moss also, to an extent. His antics in Minnesota (leaving the field while the game is still underway) and in Oakland (his "I'm not trying, since nobody else is" attitude) leave a lot to be desired.