Who Will Cover Harrison This Week?

Frez

The bigger question is: Will McGee be able to cover Reggie Wayne?

830844[/snapback]

No, he won't. Honestly in this game I'd match Clements on Wayne and McGee on Harrison. I know that's not a pretty matchup at all and the colts have weapons galore cause if harrison or wayne don't get ya they run a good # of 2 te sets and clark and ben utceht will hurt you, but Wayne being the bigger and more physical of the colts wrs Id prefer clements covering him over McGee.

No,  he won't.  Honestly in this game I'd match Clements on Wayne and McGee on Harrison.  I know that's not a pretty matchup at all and the colts have weapons galore cause if harrison or wayne don't get ya they run a good # of 2 te sets and clark and ben utceht will hurt you, but  Wayne being the bigger and more physical of the colts wrs  Id prefer clements covering him  over McGee.

830986[/snapback]

Burnt Toast

Both of our CB's

The Bills CB's will be destroyed this weekend.

We have no pass rushers and it's over now even before it starts.

He's a lot like Chad Johnson.  Once they do it to the extent of Holt or Harrison, they'll be the cream of the crop also.  I'd put both of them just a step behind Holt and Harrison.  TO and Moss would be there too, but both have had to deal w/ injury and ineffective QB play, which has made their stats suffer.

830834[/snapback]

Steve Smith is just the nuts man. I don't think any player (maybe Brady?) has played a bigger role in more playoff wins over the last 3 years.

How much are you guys betting on the Colts? I'm debating to go big or not...seems like a slam dunk, but those usually don't work out for me.

Kinda like Atlanta last week.

831260[/snapback]

Dude, bet the house! :P

Don't even think about being a homer, just bet the house.