Do you give Nall a chance in the last game or two?

LabattBlue

If the Bills are 4-10 or so and JP is taking more steps back than forward, do you Nall a chance to start the last two games?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. If the Bills are 4-10 or so and JP is taking more steps back than forward, do you Nall a chance to start the last two games?

• Yes
    • No

If JP starts making significant strides, I am okay with leaving him in.  If not, what would it hurt to see what they have in Nall.  They already know what they have in Holcomb, so there is no sense in giving him a start, but why not Nall?

828344[/snapback]

I agree. However, I really don't think Nall will do any better than JP just because he was not able to beat out Holcomb. However, if JP shows improvement, I wouldn't play him at all.

Give Nall a "chance" in the last game or two????????

What's up with that ........... what kind of "chance" is a game or two????

The jury is still out on J.P after how many games, and you want to give Nall a "chance" for a game or two????

Do we cut J.P. if Nall plays well for a game or two????

Do we cut Nall if he doesn't play well for a game or two????

Bottom line ....... if for some reason the brain trust doen't currently believe in J.P. by now, it's time to sit him and get Nall some playing time to prepare him for "his chance" next year.

Keep JP in there, fug people are quick to hang this kid.  Let him play 16 games next year also.  Then judge.

828384[/snapback]

What the heck ..... I say start him untill his contract expires. That would kill two birds with one stone, we could give J.P. all the time he may need to develop .... and would put off the hassle of looking for a good QB for a few more years. :w00t:

You idiots who think Nall will be any better than Losman must've been dropped a couple times on your heads when you were kids. Either that, or you need to lay off the crack.

Seriously, if he can't even beat Holcomb for the #2, he can't be that good. And I'd be willing to listen to the coaches than any armchair GM on this board any day.

Holcomb is better than JP, too.  So Nall could be better than JP without being better than Holcomb.

828478[/snapback]

So a 10-year vet who can't throw past the five yard line is better than a young quarterback who spent the first two years of his NFL career enrolled in The LarryMoeCurly School of NFL Quarterback Grooming? Gee...ya think? So naturally, Nall could be better, and that's enough for everyone because the Could Factor is so dominant these days, so let's just sit down our quarterback and put in another guy only to find out that he has as much time to throw the ball as Losman?

Why are you !@#$ing people even discussing this idiocy?

You idiots who think Nall will be any better than Losman must've been dropped a couple times on your heads when you were kids.  Either that, or you need to lay off the crack.

Seriously, if he can't even beat Holcomb for the #2, he can't be that good.  And I'd be willing to listen to the coaches than any armchair GM on this board any day.

828457[/snapback]

Ah....nothing like a "coaches know more than you do" post. Thanks for stating this Captain Obvious. :P

Note to Scott....shut the board down right now because the coaches know more than everyone here combined. :w00t::P

Ah....nothing like a "coaches know more than you do" post.  Thanks for stating this Captain Obvious.  :P 

Note to Scott....shut the board down right now because the coaches know more than everyone here combined.  :w00t:  :P

828770[/snapback]

Pollyanna Rule #2: The coaches know more than you do... until after they get fired. :blink:

So a 10-year vet who can't throw past the five yard line is better than a young quarterback who spent the first two years of his NFL career enrolled in The LarryMoeCurly School of NFL Quarterback Grooming? Gee...ya think? So naturally, Nall could be better, and that's enough for everyone because the Could Factor is so dominant these days, so let's just sit down our quarterback and put in another guy only to find out that he has as much time to throw the ball as Losman?

Why are you !@#$ing people even discussing this idiocy?

828497[/snapback]

Probably because it makes sense. I wouldn't give him 2 games, I would give me 4 games at least. We know what we have with JP. He's a 3 year vet who isn't showing much mentally during a game. He hasn't put up a dominant performance once in a game, forget a really solid game.

Sometimes seeing what you have may make a difference. Call it craziness, but some people are sane. If you think JP is the future of the Bills please tell us why. We can say he's not, and the COULD FACTOR is better than the NOT HAVING ANYTHING FACTOR.