Did You Vote Today?

rockpile

Did you VOTE today?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Did you VOTE today?

• Yes
    • No

I definitely voted. There are a lot of issues out here for Californian's to be concerned about. I heard on the radio that Jerry Brown, who is running for Attorney General, approved a law that let a convicted pedophile draw photos in his prison cell of nude underage boys and sell them on the internet.

I think any profits from this should go to the state.

828523[/snapback]

Soylent Green and Jerry Brown: Wrong for California.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have an agenda, damn it, and I'm going to !@#$ing share it!  So here it is:

More female frontal nudity on network television.

828493[/snapback]

This is why politicians never ever state their agenda in such a concrete form.

You've gone and alienated the entire a$$ crowd by proclaiming yourself for frontal nudity only. You got something against backsides?

Think of the people you have cast aside with your platform. Find a way to bring those disenfranchised people back onto your side.

Skipped out of the salt mines early, and just got done voting (nice, easy paper ballot). MA-Gov, voted for Deval Patrick. MA-Sen, this was my third time proudly voting for Senator Ted Kennedy. The rest of the ticket was pretty straight Dem, and the majority of them were running unopposed.

This is why politicians never ever state their agenda in such a concrete form.

You've gone and alienated the entire a$$ crowd by proclaiming yourself for frontal nudity only.  You got something against backsides?

Think of the people you have cast aside with your platform.  Find a way to bring those disenfranchised people back onto your side.

828665[/snapback]

Terrell Owens is my running mate. That ought to re-attract the ass crowd.

Skipped out of the salt mines early, and just got done voting (nice, easy paper ballot).  MA-Gov, voted for Deval Patrick.  MA-Sen, this was my third time proudly voting for Senator Ted Kennedy.  The rest of the ticket was pretty straight Dem, and the majority of them were running unopposed.

828701[/snapback]

Is he still giving out those souvenir shot glasses? :w00t: