There are two types of people, ones who think JP

ACor58

You don't need a microphone or a camera to see the way the a good QB takes command of the huddle and the team. Since camp broke, have you heard much support from any of his teammates?

He doesn't have to show people up to be a leader, but he has to make them accountable.

Now I'll go back to being a "fukking moron" and you can continue being a dick head.

827108[/snapback]

You started out this thread calling me and a lot of my friends a fukking liar, so I think the retort was quite in line. I was at the game and saw Losman talking to his teammates on the sidelines a lot, talking to Nall a lot, I saw a couple plays where he slammed the ball down and was screaming after a sack but since i was in the stands I don't know if he was pissed at his teammates or himself. Guys lead different ways. He's playing like crap but your thread thesis is asinine.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You started out this thread calling me and a lot of my friends a fukking liar, so I think the retort was quite in line. I was at the game and saw Losman talking to his teammates on the sidelines a lot, talking to Nall a lot, I saw a couple plays where he slammed the ball down and was screaming after a sack but since i was in the stands I don't know if he was pissed at his teammates or himself. Guys lead different ways. He's playing like crap but your thread thesis is asinine.

827115[/snapback]

Holy crap, it is an expression. It wasn't intended to be ab attack on you or any of your friends.

I was at the game too and I saw him on the sidelines and he looked like he kept to himself. I wasn't the only one to point this out. Did you listen to the post game press conference? He sounds like an idiot, not a QB.

827115[/snapback]

I liken the author of this topic to the people who were attributing the Bills problems in the late 90s to Wade Phillips not wearing a head set.

At various times I saw Losman standing with Holcomb, Nall, Evans, and the WR Coach Studesville. I also saw him in an animated conversation with Mike Gandy and Terrence Pennington (although it seemed more like they were joking and smiling). So what?

Holy crap, it is an expression. It wasn't intended to be ab attack on you or any of your friends.

I was at the game too and I saw him on the sidelines and he looked like he kept to himself. I wasn't the only one to point this out. Did you listen to the post game press conference? He sounds like an idiot, not a QB.

827119[/snapback]

You sound like an idiot in your posts. So what is your point?

I am suprised that you can type with JP's cockandballs in your hand.

827150[/snapback]

i'm surprised you can see the screen with nall's dick in your mouth.

Seriously, did you attend the holcombs arm school of lahjik?

i'm surprised you can see the screen with nall's dick in your mouth.

Seriously, did you attend the holcombs arm school of lahjik?

827151[/snapback]

Where am I calling for Craig Nall? Craig Nall is behind Holcomb on the depth chart, he must not be the answer either.

It amazes me how defensive people get over JP. He hasn't done anything to deserve this much support.

Unfortunately, however slim a chance there is, he is our only hope for being a decent team over the next few years, and that is what I feel has convinced people that, given some time, he will be a good QB.

827115[/snapback]

according to the logic of this post, you shall now be renamed "kelly the f*&^ing liar pants dog". it's just an expression, though, don't take it personally. ;)

His point is that you either agree with him or you're a f'n liar, a dickbag, a dickhead or a f'n homo.

827164[/snapback]

Do I get to pick which one I am or does he assign it to me? I have a lot of experience being a douchebag, which is a lot like being a dickbag, so if I can be a dickbag, I feel like I'll be able to contribute quickly with only a slight learning curve.

Where am I calling for Craig Nall? Craig Nall is behind Holcomb on the depth chart, he must not be the answer either.

It amazes me how defensive people get over JP. He hasn't done anything to deserve this much support.

Unfortunately, however slim a chance there is, he is our only hope for being a decent team over the next few years, and that is what I feel has convinced people that, given some time, he will be a good QB.

827158[/snapback]

I'm not getting defensive over JP. I'm getting defensive over being called a !@#$ing liar.

BTW - how many NFL jobs have you turned down.I assume its a lot with your innate eye for talent that you apparently have.

His point is that you either agree with him or you're a f'n liar, a dickbag, a dickhead or a f'n homo.

Got it?

827164[/snapback]

I haven't called anyone an f'n homo yet.

Hasn't anyone heard the term "There are two types of people in this world, Journey fans and f**king liars."

I know that sarcasm does not always translate well over the internet, but come on. When the hell did everyone get so sensitive and pissy around here.

I haven't called anyone an f'n homo yet.

Hasn't anyone heard the term "There are two types of people in this world, Journey fans and f**king liars."

I know that sarcasm does not always translate well over the internet, but come on. When the hell did everyone get so sensitive and pissy around here.

827185[/snapback]

Lemme try. There are 2 types of people in this world, non-douchebags, and ACor58.

Do I get to pick which one I am or does he assign it to me? I have a lot of experience being a douchebag, which is a lot like being a dickbag, so if I can be a dickbag, I feel like I'll be able to contribute quickly with only a slight learning curve.

827174[/snapback]

I'm not allowed to make a comment on that, I'm a dickbag.

This is a Hockey reference but I think it fits.  Sidney Crosby is 19 Years old.  He has guys like John Leclaire and Mark Recchi, longtime vets on the team.  Crosby is the unquestioned leader of that club now.  Why? Because he gets in peoples faces.  His own teammates, and the faces of his opponents.  He gets hit late, he goes after the other guy and lets him know about it.  His teammates aren't bustin on a play, he gets on them because he is busting his butt on the play.  He makes a mistake, he makes it going 100 mph.  That's how you earn the respect of teammates.  Losman doesn't have to throw for 400 yards before he can take command of the huddle, but he needs to show he can handle a situation.  The best player isn't always your leader, but your leader is often your best player.

827103[/snapback]

That doesn't quite apply here because it is a different situation, If JP came in here and played from day one like the second coming of (insert great HOF QB, or Tom Brady or Peyton Manning Here) then yes it might work. Crosby may be 19 but they believe he is the second coming of Gretzky, the guy cam in and has played at an all star level sinc he came in, Thats why the veterans will listen to him and respect him.

JP still needs to earn the respect to be able to get in their faces.

I would have to agree. The funny thing is I was a Bledsoe appologist until the bitter end. I would defend that guy no matter what, but the big difference was at least Bledsoe had accomplished something in this league. J-Lo has been laying bigger bombs than Blesoe for 2 years now but it is always somebody elses fault. He is the first, and oldest, 3rd year rookie in the history of the NFL.

827107[/snapback]

Yup it was his fault Evans and Royal dropped passes in that game. That was all JP's fault.