There are two types of people, ones who think JP

ACor58

The arguments are there every week, and I can understand why. Maybe because he has a strong arm, maybe because he was a first (and 2nd) round pick, maybe because they are eternal optimists, I don't know. We can argue all day about this and not come to a conesenus. I remember the "it" thread a few weeks ago and the debate that it created.

It isn't fair to compare JP to Brady, Palmer, Manning, etc. He will never be half as good as any of those guys. You know what he is lacking...the personality to be an NFL QB. Just listen to him at a press conference, he sounds like an idiot. Watch him interact with his teammates, he doesn't. JP needs to be the Alpha Dog and he can't be, he doesn't have it in him.

When was the last time you saw JP on the sidelines trying to rally his troops?

When was the last time you saw JP get in a receivers face for making a mistake?

When was the last time you saw JP cuss out a lineman for missing an assignment?

It is JPs job to make the guys around him better. It is his responsibility to not let thos guys make the same mistakes over and over. The other players around him have to NOT WANT to let JP down.

For those of you that ae convinced that he need more time, what has he done to prove that? What do you see in him that shows he has tha makings of a real QB?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

when exactly has jp earned the right, or respect of the other players to get in their faces?

jp needs to step his game up before he can do that. i do agree that he should at least be trying to rally the troops though.

The arguments are there every week, and I can understand why. Maybe because he has a strong arm, maybe because he was a first (and 2nd) round pick, maybe because they are eternal optimists, I don't know. We can argue all day about this and not come to a conesenus. I remember the "it" thread a few weeks ago and the debate that it created.

It isn't fair to compare JP to Brady, Palmer, Manning, etc. He will never be half as good as any of those guys. You know what he is lacking...the personality to be an NFL QB. Just listen to him at a press conference, he sounds like an idiot. Watch him interact with his teammates, he doesn't. JP needs to be the Alpha Dog and he can't be, he doesn't have it in him.

It is JPs job to make the guys around him better. It is his responsibility to not let thos guys make the same mistakes over and over. The other players around him have to NOT WANT to let JP down.

For those of you that ae convinced that he need more time, what has he done to prove that? What do you see in him that shows he has tha makings of a real QB?

827044[/snapback]

Liars? ;)

You mean that some Bills fans here could not possibly have the opposing view of an opinion that came out of your brilliant brain? They would have to be lying, right? :doh::o

This board just keep getting wackier and wackier!

when exactly has jp earned the right, or respect of the other players to get in their faces?

jp needs to step his game up before he can do that. i do agree that he should at least be trying to rally the troops though.

827056[/snapback]

JP earned that right once he was named the starting QB of the Buffalo Bills.

Liars?  ;)

You mean that some Bills fans here could not possibly have the opposing view of an opinion that came out of your brilliant brain? They would have to be lying, right?  :doh::o

This board just keep getting wackier and wackier!

827058[/snapback]

It is an expression. It means that they are lying to themsleves.

827044[/snapback]

It is JPs job to make the guys around him better. It is his responsibility to not let those guys make the same mistakes over and over.....

Hmmmm. Not to sure about that. When will the responsibility of a o-lineman missing a block become their responsibility? Face it, it's easy to blame him. Fact is that he is better than last year, even if by a small amount. The o-line sucks... come on 5 sacks yesterday? Were they all his fault?

It is JPs job to make the guys around him better. It is his responsibility to not let those guys make the same mistakes over and over.....

Hmmmm.  Not to sure about that.  When will the responsibility of a o-lineman missing a block become their responsibility?  Face it, it's easy to blame him.  Fact is that he is better than last year, even if by a small amount.  The o-line sucks... come on 5 sacks yesterday?  Were they all his fault?

827066[/snapback]

If you were sacked 5 times, wouldn't you be pissed? Wouldn't you maybe show some emotion? Challange the guys on the team to do a better job?

Great players and leaders elevate the play of those around them, especially the QB in football. He has been around for 3 yrs now, and have you ever seen him do anything that indicates that he can lead this football team?

827044[/snapback]

It's funny... I can remember so many of the Flutie Flakes back in 1999, when the team would pull out a 13-10 victory with the little man struggling all day only to turn on that "Flutie Magic" in the 4th quarter to pull out a victory. Funny that Losman doesn't get the same reaction based on yesterday's result.

827044[/snapback]

easy, francis.

Next time you're at practices, in the huddle, have a camera on him at all times or have a microphone on the sidelines knowing what Losman said to his receivers and lineman you can repeat this post, or you're a fukking moron. Or does JP have to show up people on national TV for him to be a good QB, too?

He hasn't proved himself as a high caliber quarterback, but he is not in much of a position to be able. He took one hell of a hit on the touchdown pass to Evans and he is better than last year. I say give him the season and if he doesn't have it at that point ...cut him. I'm not making any judgements until I see a hell of a lot more of him.

This is a Hockey reference but I think it fits. Sidney Crosby is 19 Years old. He has guys like John Leclaire and Mark Recchi, longtime vets on the team. Crosby is the unquestioned leader of that club now. Why? Because he gets in peoples faces. His own teammates, and the faces of his opponents. He gets hit late, he goes after the other guy and lets him know about it. His teammates aren't bustin on a play, he gets on them because he is busting his butt on the play. He makes a mistake, he makes it going 100 mph. That's how you earn the respect of teammates. Losman doesn't have to throw for 400 yards before he can take command of the huddle, but he needs to show he can handle a situation. The best player isn't always your leader, but your leader is often your best player.

There are two types of people, ones who think JP, will never be good, and f**king liars

I would have to agree. The funny thing is I was a Bledsoe appologist until the bitter end. I would defend that guy no matter what, but the big difference was at least Bledsoe had accomplished something in this league. J-Lo has been laying bigger bombs than Blesoe for 2 years now but it is always somebody elses fault. He is the first, and oldest, 3rd year rookie in the history of the NFL.

Next time you're at practices, in the huddle, have a camera on him at all times or have a microphone on the sidelines knowing what Losman said to his receivers and lineman you can repeat this post, or you're a fukking moron. Or does JP have to show up people on national TV for him to be a good QB, too?

827096[/snapback]

You don't need a microphone or a camera to see the way the a good QB takes command of the huddle and the team. Since camp broke, have you heard much support from any of his teammates?

He doesn't have to show people up to be a leader, but he has to make them accountable.

Now I'll go back to being a "fukking moron" and you can continue being a dick head.

I agree..he should start punching people on the sidelines...maybe grab a fan out of the stands and rock their world..show some fire in the belly...bang a cheerleader while the D is on the field...come on JP show us something.....this rant was brought to you by the American society of Sarcasm...if you do not get it or think it is funny..fall down some stairs..

I agree..he should start punching people on the sidelines...maybe grab a fan out of the stands and rock their world..show some fire in the belly...bang a cheerleader while the D is on the field...come on JP show us something.....this rant was brought to you by the American society of Sarcasm...if you do not get it or think it is funny..fall down some stairs..

827109[/snapback]

too bad kevin Gilbride still wasn't here.

You don't need a microphone or a camera to see the way the a good QB takes command of the huddle and the team. Since camp broke, have you heard much support from any of his teammates?

He doesn't have to show people up to be a leader, but he has to make them accountable.

Now I'll go back to being a "fukking moron" and you can continue being a dick head.

827108[/snapback]

Gee, just this very morning Lee Evans was quoted praising Losman for not giving in and hitting that TD, while saying the coaches have made the right decision keeping Losman in.