So, basically JP bailed out the defense today?

IndyMark

;) Seriously, if we can improve upon CV our OL is instantly upgraded to average. And that will help..... alot.

We won. Why does it have to be perfect? Like I said and has been reiterated multiple times over the last 4 years on this board....Bills fans complain when they win :P - let's all come to grips with the reality that JP led us to a win. Hey, if you are going to pin a loss on him when he plays ok you sure as heck pin a win on him when he plays ok.

Double standards ought not be allowed on this board. :unsure:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He looked like turd all day...The only reason we won was because of our defense and Favre being a horrible QB at this point of his career...The coverage was blown on the Evans TD....My Grandmother could have hit him for a TD...

825680[/snapback]

OH YEA....

your granny must have an impressive arm and be tough as balls....Losman took a huge hit as he was releasing that ball....

it was great throw....

That still doesn't change the fact that he NEVER stepped up in the pocket today and looked Drew Bledsoe-esque...It was great that he got the pass away, but the pass was about 3 yards behind him, and Evans had to wait for it...if there was anyone within 10 yards, it would have been picked off...

JP sucks...The Defense won this game, plain and simple.

The defense is the only reason we were able to win today. The offense looked putrid.

Losman actually underthrew that pass to Evans...he was hit pretty hard on the play though and i'll take a 43 yard touchdown any which way it comes.

WOOO HOO!!!

825689[/snapback]

Completely agreed.

seriously, who cares...  we won.  haven't done that in at least a month.

825700[/snapback]

Yeah, but that win could take us out of the Brady Quinn Sweepstakes and he is going to be the saviour of this franchise.

I have come to the conclusion that Bills fans don't deserve a winning football team because no matter what, they don't want one, all they want is something to complain about and for people to have pity on them.

Yeah, but that win could take us out of the Brady Quinn Sweepstakes and he is going to be the saviour of this franchise.

I have come to the conclusion that Bills fans don't deserve a winning football team because no matter what, they don't want one, all they want is something to complain about and for people to have pity on them.

825726[/snapback]

we need to finish middle of the pack and draft O line. i'm sick of drafting QBs

825726[/snapback]

Unfotunately people on this board aren't going to be happy unless they are miserable.

:devil:  Seriously, if we can improve upon CV our OL is instantly upgraded to average.  And that will help..... alot.

We won.  Why does it have to be perfect?  Like I said and has been reiterated multiple times over the last 4 years on this board....Bills fans complain when they win <_<  - let's all come to grips with the reality that JP led us to a win.  Hey, if you are going to pin a loss on him when he plays ok you sure as heck pin a win on him when he plays ok.

Double standards ought not be allowed on this board. <_<

825657[/snapback]

The issue is not whether we won today or not its the fact that we're 3-5 so we lose more than we win and that has been the case for the better part of a decade and thats why Bills fans are negative. We're still in training to "appreciate" each one of our 5 wins in a season and celebrate because golly it feels good to win even win it means jack sh-- like Cardinal fan, because don't kid yourselves thats where we are headed.

Glad we got the win. But, if this is our offense vs one of the worst defenses in the league we are in real big trouble next week. It really is going to be ugly if we cant keep our D off the field against Manning.

Glad we got the win. But, if this is our offense vs one of the worst defenses in the league we are in real big trouble next week. It really is going to be ugly if we cant keep our D off the field against Manning.

825877[/snapback]

We go three and out this many times against Indy and we'll lose by 50.

We go three and out this many times against Indy and we'll lose by 50.

825884[/snapback]

Next week may be one of those games where I find something else to do in the morning. Like maybe be hungover and sleep in?

He looked like turd all day...The only reason we won was because of our defense and Favre being a horrible QB at this point of his career...The coverage was blown on the Evans TD....My Grandmother could have hit him for a TD...

825680[/snapback]

That was a rare occasion that one of our recievers got open, or the oline let him release the ball before he was on the ground

we need to finish middle of the pack and draft O line.  i'm sick of drafting QBs

825730[/snapback]

From 2001 - 2005, these are the QBs who were taken in the first four picks of the draft:

2001: Michael Vick

2002: David Carr, Joey Harrington

2003: Carson Palmer

2004: Eli Manning, Philip Rivers

2005: Alex Smith

From 2001 - 2005, these are the offensive linemen taken in the first four picks of the draft:

2001: Leonard Davis

2002: Mike Williams

2003: none

2004: Robert Gallery

2005: none

No, I'm not saying that first round offensive linemen in general work out as poorly as the guys on the above list. But there may be more risk to a high OL pick than you might realize; without the same high reward a star QB would bring. Unless Losman starts playing better than he did today, the Bills might be better served taking a QB early in the first, and going OL in the 2nd and 3rd.

That was a rare occasion that one of our recievers got open, or the oline let him release the ball before he was on the ground

825899[/snapback]

You can't blame the O-Line for 90% of the sacks or hurries yesterday. He had plenty of time...Now, I'm not saying that the coverage wasnt good and he should have gotten someone the ball, but you have to step up in the pocket and throw the ball away sometimes.

This guy is so frustrating to watch, because he makes you pissed off all game long at how much he is sucking, and then makes 2 or 3 good plays in a row that give you some hope...then it's right back to sucking.

That still doesn't change the fact that he NEVER stepped up in the pocket today and looked Drew Bledsoe-esque...

825698[/snapback]

Rewind your tivo and look at the pass to Robert Royal for a first down after the dude had just had a false start penalty on the first drive. JP did exactly that and sidestepped the rush. But whatever helps you make your point. :P

On one of the ensuing plays we subsequently lost our number one weapon on offense and you're acting like it's no big deal, like things should have just continued to work magically.