Screw the Packers!

Zona

I am going out on a limb and predicting a big Bills win this weekend. I think the off week will get the team more focused, similar to week one at Pats. I think the new line set-up will help make us a better running team, as well as help protect JP's bindside. I think JP will have a big day to Lee Evans. The braintrust at One Bills Drive have reviewed the film of the first 7 games, and I think they will have success getting Evans the ball downfield.

I think our defense will play aggressive, hard nosed football. I look for lots of pressure on Favre, and a surprisingly stout run defense. I say 4-6 sacks for the Bills. Look for 3 turnovers as well, setting up a short field.

Bills 31

GB 10

Flame away all you "glass half empty" whiners. At least you can have a little optimism after a bye week.....

Now, who's with me?

I am a sucker for optimism. I am personally sick and tired of everyone spouting negative crap about the team. We all knew they were going to be "rebuilding" this year right?

So with that being said... GO BILLS!!! MAKE FAVRES LAST VISIT TO THE RALPH A BAD ONE.

Here we go.

Jp fumbles on first drive, I proceed to drop 3 F-bombs and the wife yells at me.

Next possesion Jp craps his pants and loses 18 yards on a sack taking us out of field goal range. I proceed to throw the remote at the wall. I then drop 3 f-bombs, 2 Jesus you Bledsoe wannabees and one What time is the Sabres game.

3rd series willis breaks a 60 yarder for a TD and I start to get excited. OH wait flag on the play Holding on JP.

I change the channel and watch Con Air on TBS.

Final score.

Beer 1

ME 0

Those who know Brett Favre, know that of all his accomplishments, the future Hall of Famer probably cares most about his winning percentage and his streak. Favre made his first start at quarterback – and first of a league-record 228 in consecutive

fashion – Sept. 27, 1992, vs. Pittsburgh. Favre’s 142-86 record since that day is better than any team in the league:

Team W L T %

Packers 142 86 0 .623

Broncos 141 87 0 .618

Steelers 140 87 1 .616

Chiefs 134 94 0 .588

Minnesota 131 97 0 .575

Forty-Niners 130 98 0 .570

Patriots 130 99 0 .568

Colts 128 100 0 .561

Dolphins 128 101 0 .559

I am going out on a limb and predicting a big Bills win this weekend. I think the off week will get the team more focused, similar to week one at Pats. I think the new line set-up will help make us a better running team, as well as help protect JP's bindside. I think JP will have a big day to Lee Evans. The braintrust at One Bills Drive have reviewed the film of the first 7 games, and I think they will have success getting Evans the ball downfield.

I think our defense will play aggressive, hard nosed football. I look for lots of pressure on Favre, and a surprisingly stout run defense. I say 4-6 sacks for the Bills. Look for 3 turnovers as well, setting up a short field.

Bills 31

GB  10

Flame away all you "glass half empty" whiners. At least you can have a little optimism after a bye week.....

Now, who's with me?

824071[/snapback]

Why so angry? You seem pretty happy to me! :devil:

I am not going to make a prediction as to final score, but I am going to predict that the Bills play their best game of the season, thus far. They need to...

So, let's say the Bills do win and go to 3-5. Then we get a week of "It's turning around and they can still make the playoffs with a good run." Which, by the way, happens every year at this time. Then what happens? They go to Indy next week and will get stomped by 40 and they will be right back where they are now. More losses=higher draft pick.

I'm looking forward to the Sabres-Leafs tonight and the Sabres-Rangers tommorrow afternoon at 5pm more than I am the Bills game. Go Sabres!

Bills 31

GB  10

Now, who's with me?

824071[/snapback]

Yea!!!!!!!!!!

So, let's say the Bills do win and go to 3-5.  Then we get a week of "It's turning around and they can still make the playoffs with a good run." Which, by the way,  happens every year at this time. Then what happens? They go to Indy next week and will get stomped by 40 and they will be right back where they are now. More losses=higher draft pick.

I'm looking forward to the Sabres-Leafs tonight and the Sabres-Rangers tommorrow afternoon at 5pm more than I am the Bills game. Go Sabres!

824500[/snapback]

Go Sabres and Go Bills

So, let's say the Bills do win and go to 3-5.  Then we get a week of "It's turning around and they can still make the playoffs with a good run." Which, by the way,  happens every year at this time. Then what happens? They go to Indy next week and will get stomped by 40 and they will be right back where they are now. More losses=higher draft pick.

824500[/snapback]

Yeah, they might lose by 40 next week. But since i am a Bills FAN, i think we are gonna win this week, and then win a tight game at Indy next week as they are in a perfect let down mode after a big game tonight against the Pats. Thats what Fans do, you know, root for a team to win, no matter who they are playing....

I know they probably wont win, but i will pull for them no matter what. I dont want a better draft pick, i want more wins...

Here we go.

Jp fumbles on first drive, I proceed to drop 3 F-bombs and the wife yells at me.

Next possesion Jp craps his pants and loses 18 yards on a sack taking us out of field goal range.  I proceed to throw the remote at the wall. I then drop 3 f-bombs, 2 Jesus you Bledsoe wannabees and one What time is the Sabres game.

3rd series willis breaks a 60 yarder for a TD and I start to get excited.  OH wait flag on the play Holding on JP.

I change the channel and watch Con Air on TBS.

Final score.

Beer 1

ME  0

824122[/snapback]

My morning chuckle. Thanks for that. Starbucks and a good laugh. It's funny because its pretty much spot on reality. Well, except for the JP holding. Probably Josh Reed or Peerless.