If you dont think the front office is the problem.

:lol:

Have fun last Sunday? :P

816404[/snapback]

I did. I got to see some old friends and cheer for the Bills, however bad they were. I was hoping to see you as a matter of fact. ;)

I get as frustrated as you, but it is a part of our lives. Say what you will, but you will be back for more, and would more than likely need deep therapy if the Bills DID leave WNY. :lol:

Don't get TOO discouraged......maybe Marv will draft some blockers early on in 07! (after the first round corner, of course :lol::lol::lol: )

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny how some people complain about the lines and this and that. Do you not think that some big name FA lineman just do not want to come to our city? Its not the most exciting NFL city out there. We have brought people in here during the past couple offseasons. Its just that they don't want to sign here. You guys act like they sit around on there arses and don't even talk to lineman. Look at this years draft. Half are lineman. What lineman was available to take at Whitners spot this year that you would have liked to seen on your team? NONE.

816380[/snapback]

I think it goes both ways......If the Bills are interested or show interest and show the money, the Linemen will come.....Just a few years ago we had Sam Adams come here on the defensive side....

Two years ago, there was a bunch of GB linemen who hit FA.....The money was

shown to them at Carolina and Dallas and they took it. The same goes for

Hutchison and others too....What is the difference between Minneapolis and Buffalo....Not a big deal.....It is not as if the twin cities is same as New York or

Miami...Playuers will go where they get the big bucks......

Why did Givens go to the Titans.....He got 25M bucks.....He reject a 18M offer from the patriots, where he has the potential to get a few more rings if things

fall in place.....

Rebuilding I think is the excuse...  Kind of funny when the rebuilding process has been going on for 12 years.  Minus the 4 Super Bowl years we would like to all forget, there was a rebuilding of 28 years before our "greatness"

Time for an ownership change?

How in the hell do you market a team like this next season?

“Hell, we already rock bottom!  Now come watch us dig!”????

812800[/snapback]

Yes. Lets boycott the team until Ralph sells. Dumb post.

LOL!  Who is the "sucker?"  The one who keeps watching it for free and posting about it on a message board, or the people who actually GO to the games so slugs like you can watch it for free at home and whine about it? 

Maybe Ralph SHOULD move the team.  God knows that with the "great" fans selling their tix for a profit to the popular teams' fans and shiit like this, he'd be better served in another market.  It would suck, but I could totally understand it.

813246[/snapback]

Oh, this is rich....its the "loyal" fans that us doubters have to thank for keeping the team in Buffalo and dammit...even allowing us scrods to be able to watch it!

Why dont you take credit for inventing the damn game while youre at it?

yes, they're an embarrassment.

812826[/snapback]

Hey Joe, where you goin' with that gun in your hand?

Hey Joe, I said where you goin' with that gun in your hand?

Alright. I'm goin down to shoot my old lady,

you know I caught her messin' 'round with another man.

Yeah, I'm goin' down to shoot my old lady,

you know I caught her messin' 'round with another man.

Huh! And that ain't too cool.

Hey Joe, I heard you shot your woman down,

you shot her down.

Hey Joe, I heard you shot you old lady down,

you shot her down to the ground.

Yes, I did, I shot her,

you know I caught her messin' 'round,

messin' 'round town.

Uh, yes I did, I shot her

you know I caught my old lady messin' 'round town.

And I gave her the gun and I shot her!

Alright

Ah! Hey Joe!

Shoot her one more time again, baby!

Yeah!

Joe where you gonna go?

Oh, alright.

Hey Joe, said now,

uh, where you gonna run to now, where you gonna run to?

Yeah, where you gonna go?

Hey Joe, I said,

where you goin' to run

to now, where you, where you gonna go?