If you dont think the front office is the problem.

Rebuilding I think is the excuse... Kind of funny when the rebuilding process has been going on for 12 years. Minus the 4 Super Bowl years we would like to all forget, there was a rebuilding of 28 years before our "greatness"

Time for an ownership change?

How in the hell do you market a team like this next season?

“Hell, we already rock bottom! Now come watch us dig!”????

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No but saying that we should move the team is horrible. Its blasphemy and an embarassment to other Bills fans.

812871[/snapback]

LMAO!

What's an embarrassment is a Bills fan that after all these years still buys in to the idea that somehow "next year" the team will turn it around and win a SB.

yup, lets blame the NEW front office that has had exactly ONE offseason to turn the team around.

DING! your hot pocket is done, and your hulk tape is ready to go.

812863[/snapback]

Your right Ram, Im wrong here...

I'll sit on back and wait for all those prize free agents we signed this offseason to shore up the O and D line... The SAME problem that has killed this team the past oh, 10 years????

I guess the saying it takes a loser to love one is true...

Your right Ram,  Im wrong here...

I'll sit on back and wait for all those prize free agents we signed this offseason to shore up the O and D line...  The SAME problem that has killed this team the past oh, 10 years????

812880[/snapback]

They have neglected to build an O-Line around This QB and the one before. Same old Bills

Your right Ram,  Im wrong here...

I'll sit on back and wait for all those prize free agents we signed this offseason to shore up the O and D line...  The SAME problem that has killed this team the past oh, 10 years????

812880[/snapback]

Ok, so we dont turn around the tema in 1 offseason so we need to fire everyone? And hire who exactly?

I'm sick of losing as much as anyone. But calling for a F.O. change after 10 month is sick.

Ok, so we dont turn around the tema in 1 offseason so we need to fire everyone? And hire who exactly?

I'm sick of losing as much as anyone. But calling for a F.O. change after 10 month is sick.

812905[/snapback]

Top eight draft pick? Plenty of cap room? And they can't find one decent offensive lineman?

Good thing they'll be drafting high again next year. Maybe we can draft another safety. :angry: