Pat Tillman's Brother on the Administration

Peter

Wow.  You actually got it.

Except that I'm at a point now where stupid people dying of their own stupidity doesn't inspire a lot of sympathy in me.  And Americans, generally, are really, really !@#$ing stupid.

815000[/snapback]

Did you expect me to not get it? <_<

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you expect me to not get it?  <_<

815008[/snapback]

I'm just surprised anyone actually got it, frankly.

Though I do honestly feel more strongly than you implied in your post. Ever since the Dubai Ports World issue basically confirmed that America actually does have the anti-Arab, anti-Islam, racist, xenophobic attitude that Islamic fundamentalists accuse us of having, it's been impossible for me to see America as an innocent victim of terrorism. And it isn't exactly a giant leap from that to "America deserves it".

Though I do honestly feel more strongly than you implied in your post.  Ever since the Dubai Ports World issue basically confirmed that America actually does have the anti-Arab, anti-Islam, racist, xenophobic attitude that Islamic fundamentalists accuse us of having, it's been impossible for me to see America as an innocent victim of terrorism.  And it isn't exactly a giant leap from that to "America deserves it".

815015[/snapback]

Really? It wasn't that hard to get. If only people between the lines.

Though I do honestly feel more strongly than you implied in your post.  Ever since the Dubai Ports World issue basically confirmed that America actually does have the anti-Arab, anti-Islam, racist, xenophobic attitude that Islamic fundamentalists accuse us of having, it's been impossible for me to see America as an innocent victim of terrorism.  And it isn't exactly a giant leap from that to "America deserves it".

815015[/snapback]

<_<

We're in a war against Islam. Anyone who doesn't see/ignores that fact is an idiot.

I'm sorry but...

Anyone who just said what you did is in fact, an actual idiot.

815092[/snapback]

Are you really that stupid? Or naive? Or blind?

Do you honestly think this is going to be over soon? We still have to hit Iran, and Syria. WWIII is going to break out, and it's literally going to turn into the Christians and the Jews against the Muslims.

Oh, how I love religion. ;)

815015[/snapback]

By that same logic, we should feel free to bomb and attack every country that displays anti-American sentiment because they deserve it too.

Are you really that stupid? Or naive? Or blind?

Do you honestly think this is going to be over soon? We still have to hit Iran, and Syria. WWIII is going to break out, and it's literally going to turn into the Christians and the Jews against the Muslims.

Oh, how I love religion.  ;)

815192[/snapback]

I'm neither. I'm just realistic. And ya, you're a moron. I always thought WWIII was against the machines?

By that same logic, we should feel free to bomb and attack every country that displays anti-American sentiment because they deserve it too.

815381[/snapback]

I really don't see where you get that from Tom's statements but I don't know how much processing power a chicken wing has ;)

I really don't see where you get that from Tom's statements but I don't know how much processing power a chicken wing has ;)

815451[/snapback]

I'll try to explain it so even you can understand...He is saying that America deserves to be attacked because we have displayed anti-islam sentiment. Based on that, you could just as easily say that any country that displays anti-American sentiment deserves to be attacked by the U.S.A. It really doesn't seem that difficult, but I DO know much processing power a meazza has and that may explain it.

I'll try to explain it so even you can understand...He is saying that America deserves to be attacked because we have displayed anti-islam sentiment.  Based on that, you could just as easily say that any country that displays anti-American sentiment deserves to be attacked by the U.S.A.  It really doesn't seem that difficult, but I DO know much processing power a meazza has and that may explain it.

815610[/snapback]

No, I said America deserves to be attacked because Americans are stupid. For example: they lack simple reading comprehension skills. ;)

No, I said America deserves to be attacked because Americans are stupid.  For example: they lack simple reading comprehension skills.  ;)

815617[/snapback]

If we had just listened to Kurt Godel and engineered superhumans with amazing reading comprehension skills, none of this would ever have happened.

No, I said America deserves to be attacked because Americans are stupid.  For example: they lack simple reading comprehension skills.  :blink:

815617[/snapback]

No, you actually refferenced the Dubai Port issue and the apparent anti-islam attitude of America as justification for your "we deserve to be attacked" argument. Before questioning the intelligence of others, you should work on your own reading comprehension skills.

I'll try to explain it so even you can understand...He is saying that America deserves to be attacked because we have displayed anti-islam sentiment.  Based on that, you could just as easily say that any country that displays anti-American sentiment deserves to be attacked by the U.S.A.  It really doesn't seem that difficult, but I DO know much processing power a meazza has and that may explain it.

815610[/snapback]

I have great reading skills, I mean i just recently completed the VaBills reading school of compreh.... oh wait :blink:

No, I said America deserves to be attacked because Americans are stupid.  For example: they lack simple reading comprehension skills.  :blink:

815617[/snapback]

Ya but to be fair, every nationality has a stupid majority. That or just, stupid people are the loudest and are heard over the voices of the reasonable.

No, you actually refferenced the Dubai Port issue and the apparent anti-islam attitude of America as justification for your "we deserve to be attacked" argument.  Before questioning the intelligence of others, you should work on your own reading comprehension skills.

815683[/snapback]

He didn't reference the dubai port issue because of an "apparently anti-islam attitude". :blink:

He didn't reference the dubai port issue because of an "apparently anti-islam attitude".  :blink:

815701[/snapback]

Ever since the Dubai Ports World issue basically confirmed that America actually does have the anti-Arab, anti-Islam, racist, xenophobic attitude that Islamic fundamentalists accuse us of having, it's been impossible for me to see America as an innocent victim of terrorism.  And it isn't exactly a giant leap from that to "America deserves it".

Please explain to me then what he meant by the quote above. Looks to me like he used the Dubai Port issue to show America's "anti-islamic attitude" as a reason why we deserve to be attacked!

Please explain to me then what he meant by the quote above.  Looks to me like he used the Dubai Port issue to show America's "anti-islamic attitude" as a reason why we deserve to be attacked!

815720[/snapback]

A complete disdain for anything that has to do with Islam is just one of many reasons why he's making that statement - its an example of American's complete misunderstanding of foreign relations.