Here it is, the official Why the hell didn't we

ACor58

Not only has he not been sacked, he's only been hit TWICE all game. That's some inspired play by his Oline.

EDIT: Ooooooops, lol.....

807224[/snapback]

That was JP's fault, not Leinart's.

Funny how the talking heads say it wasn't Leinart's fault... shouldn't the QB be protecting the ball at all times? <_<

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That was JP's fault, not Leinart's.

807227[/snapback]

:D

I can't believe that the ball didn't magically adhere to Leinart's hands as he went down crashing into the turf <_<

So, Leinart just got smacked from his blind side, loses the ball, and the Bears score.

Doesn't he have ANY pocket presence at all? I mean we expect JP to have eyes in the back of his helmet.

:D<_<

I still hope AZ holds on. ;)

Does this mean his superior feel for the game doesn't allow him to pick up blind side blitzers either?  <_<

807232[/snapback]

Who'd-a thunk it? :D

Two straight possessions the Cards have had 3rd and 10+ and have elected to throw the ball. Big mistake, run it or throw a screen pass but take the :45 off the clock. I don't mind the throws on second down to try and move the chains or set up a manageable third down but once it becomes 3rd and 11 just take the time off the clock and punt the ball. Too many bad things happen on third and long.