You know what? F this team

zevo

I don't know man, 14,000 season tickets sold this year. I don't know if that's ever happened before (at least since the aud days). I don't think the bills will even sell out every game this year. If the sabres had the drinking fest that the bills have, I think you'd see a different perspective.

805880[/snapback]

Bills went 5-11 last year and still sold over 40,000 seasons.

Just sayin'.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When you became a fan in 1990?  Are you kidding me?  That team was one of the easiest in the history of American sport to root for.

I grew up in the 1970s.  You think this team sucks?  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

807026[/snapback]

I became a fan in 1990. But in my defense I was 4 at the time, the only thing I knew was that the #34 on the team was smaller than everyone else, but extraordinarily agile (like me) and I've remained one, and will remain one.

I've been a fan since the early 70s when they were a joke and remained so for about 16 more years. Then we got good. Now we're a joke again, hopefully for fewer than 16 years.

The reality is that the Bills have stunk for more years than they've been good. This is typical Bills football: sit back, grab a beer and enjoy!  <_< Mediocrity is just around the corner - if we're lucky!

807003[/snapback]

I love those folks who feel the current Bills are spitting upon the "tradition of excellence" of this organization. We're not the Cowboys, going to the playoffs just about every year under Landry. We're the Bills. Don't give me the "longest playoff drought in history" BS. If you want to carry the metaphor, a single 1-and-done in the middle of 14 years of futility is like a sprinkle in the middle of a drought: yeah, it rained, but they won't be lifting water rationing any time soon.

This team is a mediocre team that had two great playoff runs over the course of 45 years. Hardly a tradition of excellence.

When you became a fan in 1990?  Are you kidding me?  That team was one of the easiest in the history of American sport to root for.

I grew up in the 1970s.  You think this team sucks?  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

807026[/snapback]

Amen....I was living in Rochester during the SB years and it was so easy to be a bandwagon Bills fan that the people I had the most resepct for were my buddies who were NOT Bills fans. Oddly enough, one of my best friends was a huge Dallas fan, and I used to give him such a hard time in the late 80s <_<

807026[/snapback]

So, it makes you a better fan, that you've been a Bills fan longer than I?

Just because I'm only 21?

And didn't suffer losing seasons as much as you? But you're a better fan than me???? Actually, that could be a good thing for me, ya think?

I've been a fan since I was 5 years old. I just cant take it anymore. When I first became a Bill's fan in 1990 there was a feeling of unity. We've lost that.

Whats next?

806984[/snapback]

I could be wrong, but if I remember right that feeling of unity came about because...oh shoot...what's the reason? Oh right. The team was freaking awesome. Tards will be tards. I think the better question is, what's with the 21 year old who's obsessed with Richard Nixon??

Let me tell you what, buddy. I have been a Sabres fan since 1970, and we don't need fair weather fans like you on the bandwagon.

You sound like one of those NYers who digs his Mets hat out of the closet the minute the Yankees are eliminated.

806979[/snapback]

First off, I aint your buddy. Tough for me to beat a fan of the sabres since 1970 since I wasn't born until 82. Let me get Larry Quinn on the phone to notify him of your amazing credentials of being a fan. I am sure you will get some sort of ceremony at one of the home games.

I found myself so disinterested in this team today. i was more into my fantasy football team than the bills today, and that never happens. Its just all crap and this team is showing zero signs of progression. Its been like this for years and it has become very tiring. I think the city, as a whole, has lost the connection with this team like it had through the early to mid 90's.

Thank God for the sabres. This is a team that all teams should be modeled after. A team that the city can get behind.

The winds of change are upon us, and right now Buffalo is turning into a hockey first city and rightfully so.

805768[/snapback]

I was looking threw you past posts. You are just going with the flow, when the bills have a good game next week maybe even win you will be posting positive things about the bills. This is really the first real rebuilding season for the bills, compare the starters age and experience from last year to this year. I am sorry man but it will take i little while with this completely new team is you don't want to stand next to them. Well ya go to the sabres message board. I leave you with your own quote.

"Tone is set in this game. Minnesota has it. We dont"

How long have you been a fan since 1997? Go and watch em be like Cub fans. You'll learn.

806933[/snapback]

I wasn't old enough to see the glory years like you have.

I had to grow up with the likes of these names:

Jonathan Linton, B.J. Hobert, Todd Collins, Antowain Smith, Rob Johnson, Sean Moran, Darryl Porter, Ken Irvin, Marlo Perry, Chris Watson, and names of the like.

My support has never wavered, and will never waver.

I plan to be a STH until this team loves, which won't, as I suspect, happen for a long time.

Thank God for the sabres. This is a team that all teams should be modeled after. A team that the city can get behind.

The winds of change are upon us, and right now Buffalo is turning into a hockey first city and rightfully so.

805768[/snapback]

You most definately would of bailed on the Sabres at somepoint when they either got busted first round or did not qualify between 1983 and 1992. Thank God we have fans like Zevo to pile on the bandwagon now that the Sabres are kicking ass

You most definately would of bailed on the Sabres at somepoint when they either got busted first round or did not qualify between 1983 and 1992.  Thank God we have fans like Zevo to pile on the bandwagon now that the Sabres are kicking ass

807254[/snapback]

They only missed the playoffs once or twice during that span.

They only missed the playoffs once or twice during that span.

807260[/snapback]

Twice and they got busted first round every other year. It got frustrating seeing them lose first round every year but true fans stuck by. Success tastes sweeter this year to many of us

Twice and they got busted first round every other year.  It got frustrating seeing them lose first round every year but true fans stuck by.  Success tastes sweeter this year to many of us

807265[/snapback]

OK Pete!

OK Pete!

807277[/snapback]

Why are we talking about the sabres, i mean this is a bills message board i am a sabres fan but what the !@#$ does it have to do with football or the bills?

When i see a football game i am cheering for the bills and when i see a hockey game i cheer for the sabres. I am not from buffalo but i have roots from buffalo and i really hate the atl falcons and i don't know enough about the thrashers to like them and i know a little about the sabres so i root for them. I really don't see how a bills fan turning into a sabres fan needs to be on this board, if you don't care about the bills, than just don't post on here anymore.

Why are we talking about the sabres, i mean this is a bills message board i am a sabres fan but what the !@#$ does it have to do with football or the bills?

When i see a football game i am cheering for the bills and when i see a hockey game i cheer for the sabres. I am not from buffalo but i have roots from buffalo and i really hate the atl falcons and i don't know enough about the thrashers to like them and i know a little about the sabres so i root for them. I really don't see how a bills fan turning into a sabres fan needs to be on this board, if you don't care about the bills, than just don't post on here anymore.

807352[/snapback]

How about brussel sprouts? What's your take on those?