You know what? F this team

zevo

Oh it's a great profession.  If you like working 16 hours non stop on your feet in 130 degree heat under incredible stress, cooking for morons who don't know the difference between al dente and al capone but think you're their personal servant for two hours yeah, it's great. 

Seriously it can be one of the most rewarding professions when things go right and everyone's happy and they love your food.

807430[/snapback]

Oh wow ... thats harsh.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering how many posts it would take until someone posted crap like this. You're such a "true fan" cause you had the game on your tv just a little longer than I did. Get bent, cause if you can sit there and accept losing after losing season, you might need to look at yourself. This "true fan" bullcrap is for people who are afraid to take a look and see what this team is and what it has been for awhile now. I am a fan that is facing the reality of the situation and voicing my displeasure, so spare me the ignorance. I, like many, will be back at 1:00 pm next Sunday with renewed optimism and right back watching. The best metaphor I can think of is that the Bills, for all of us, are like a dose of crack each week. Us fans are the crack whore always returning for another hit and leaving with a black-eye. I apologize for the graphic nature of my metaphor, but it seemed fitting. After 5 hours of cleaning up absolute tree destruction this morning, the one thing I could not wait for was 1:00. Its just tiring andgetting very stale. We as a city cannot even rally around the Bills, especially after this disaster. I just thank God for the sabres.

805932[/snapback]

Wah Wah Wah, We feel so bad for you. Try living in South Florida and getting bashed with cane after cane. At least you can go see the Bills live cry baby. Stop whining. Grow up and take it like a man or root for someone else.

I found myself so disinterested in this team today. i was more into my fantasy football team than the bills today, and that never happens. Its just all crap and this team is showing zero signs of progression. Its been like this for years and it has become very tiring. I think the city, as a whole, has lost the connection with this team like it had through the early to mid 90's.

Thank God for the sabres. This is a team that all teams should be modeled after. A team that the city can get behind.

The winds of change are upon us, and right now Buffalo is turning into a hockey first city and rightfully so.

805768[/snapback]

Sure, until the Sabres have a few loses then you will say 'F this team, too, I'm a Toronto fan'

I wasn't old enough to see the glory years like you have.

I had to grow up with the likes of these names:

Jonathan Linton, B.J. Hobert, Todd Collins, Antowain Smith, Rob Johnson, Sean Moran, Darryl Porter, Ken Irvin, Marlo Perry, Chris Watson, and names of the like.

My support has never wavered, and will never waver.

I plan to be a STH until this team loves, which won't, as I suspect, happen for a long time.

807252[/snapback]

I appreciate your feedback, but that isn't too long ago. They hasn't been many good years since what 1999 and counting here.

Actually, what I meant was this trend of complaining and swearing off this team has become routine. Every year there is no less than 5 people here who "just can't take it anymore."

But there are always a few wrinkles that keep it fresh. Like usually the soon-to-be ex-Fan talks about another NFL team that is better in every way. Now thankfully we have our very own Sabres to be used as a vehicle to rail on the Bills.

Always entertaining...

We as a city cannot even rally around the Bills, especially after this disaster. I just thank God for the sabres.

805932[/snapback]

I got my power turned on for this???

Look it's simple. You root for the team where you live. It's just the way it is.

Don't get all weird and stuff. It just is.

save your misery for the last 3 games of the season when they go 3-13. Till then,

Go Bills! (PS, with this attitude, the whole thing is a lot more fun. Try it on)