You know what? F this team

zevo

I found myself so disinterested in this team today. i was more into my fantasy football team than the bills today, and that never happens. Its just all crap and this team is showing zero signs of progression. Its been like this for years and it has become very tiring. I think the city, as a whole, has lost the connection with this team like it had through the early to mid 90's.

Thank God for the sabres. This is a team that all teams should be modeled after. A team that the city can get behind.

The winds of change are upon us, and right now Buffalo is turning into a hockey first city and rightfully so.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I found myself so disinterested in this team today. i was more into my fantasy football team than the bills today, and that never happens. Its just all crap and this team is showing zero signs of progression. Its been like this for years and it has become very tiring. I think the city, as a whole, has lost the connection with this team like it had through the early to mid 90's.

Thank God for the sabres. This is a team that all teams should be modeled after. A team that the city can get behind.

The winds of change are upon us, and right now Buffalo is turning into a hockey first city and rightfully so.

805768[/snapback]

I'd have to say that buffalo turned into a hockey-first city after the 99 cup run. Bottom line, winning brings fans and interest and the sabres have provided that, not the bills in the past 10 years. Regardless, I will continue to support the bills until they leave.

805768[/snapback]

Aa fan for 40 years I couldn't agree with you more. Its getting alittle old watching this crap. The Bills can't seem to get anything positive going. Same old stuff, nothing is going to change, Can't keep on firing and hiring.

Dont let the door hit you in the ass.  Let another disappointing season weed out true fans and dont even think of hopping on the bandwagon when we turn this thing around.  Cya!  Go Bills!

805866[/snapback]

Right on, brother!

I'd have to say that buffalo turned into a hockey-first city after the 99 cup run. Bottom line, winning brings fans and interest and the sabres have provided that, not the bills in the past 10 years. Regardless, I will continue to support the bills until they leave.

805773[/snapback]

i'm not saying that rooting for the sabres instead of the bills is more noble or vice versa, but anyone who thinks that hockey is anything more than a cult sport or that that the sabres are 1/10th as popular as the bills in the greater western ny area is kidding themselves. the bills are king, and it's too bad that they suck at present. that said, they're still king in WNY, and by a long ways.

i'm not saying that rooting for the sabres instead of the bills is more noble or vice versa, but anyone who thinks that hockey is anything more than a cult sport or that that the sabres are 1/10th as popular as the bills in the greater western ny area is kidding themselves. the bills are king, and it's too bad that they suck at present. that said, they're still king in WNY, and by a long ways.

805869[/snapback]

I don't know man, 14,000 season tickets sold this year. I don't know if that's ever happened before (at least since the aud days). I don't think the bills will even sell out every game this year. If the sabres had the drinking fest that the bills have, I think you'd see a different perspective.

This is easy.  I remember going 2-14 quite abit back in the day

805875[/snapback]

I hear ya....I think I also look at the team from the top down and ask myself if I think they are really trying to get better, or if the organization is steeped in indifference. I think it's clearly the former, and as long as I see my team wanting to do waht they can to improve, I'll stand behind that goal 100%. If I thought nobody in this organization really cared, or we were putting forth an effort such as the Raiders this year, I'd probably feel differently. But I know that everyone from Marv, down through Jauron and his staff, to JP, etc., wants to win. Sure we'd all love to have a team like we had in the late 80s and watch them dominate for six years all over again, but that's just now how it works these days. I'm as frustrated as anyone else and I want to see a winner in Orchard Park as much as the next guy....but I won't bail on my team for anything. The ship WILL be righted, dammit!!

Dont let the door hit you in the ass.  Let another disappointing season weed out true fans and dont even think of hopping on the bandwagon when we turn this thing around.  Cya!  Go Bills!

805866[/snapback]

Damn right.

I plan on getting season ticks next year regardless of what happens from here on in.

I support this team no matter what happens, and that will NOT change.

805866[/snapback]

I was wondering how many posts it would take until someone posted crap like this. You're such a "true fan" cause you had the game on your tv just a little longer than I did. Get bent, cause if you can sit there and accept losing after losing season, you might need to look at yourself. This "true fan" bullcrap is for people who are afraid to take a look and see what this team is and what it has been for awhile now. I am a fan that is facing the reality of the situation and voicing my displeasure, so spare me the ignorance. I, like many, will be back at 1:00 pm next Sunday with renewed optimism and right back watching. The best metaphor I can think of is that the Bills, for all of us, are like a dose of crack each week. Us fans are the crack whore always returning for another hit and leaving with a black-eye. I apologize for the graphic nature of my metaphor, but it seemed fitting. After 5 hours of cleaning up absolute tree destruction this morning, the one thing I could not wait for was 1:00. Its just tiring andgetting very stale. We as a city cannot even rally around the Bills, especially after this disaster. I just thank God for the sabres.

I was wondering how many posts it would take until someone posted crap like this. You're such a "true fan" cause you had the game on your tv just a little longer than I did. Get bent, cause if you can sit there and accept losing after losing season, you might need to look at yourself. This "true fan" bullcrap is for people who are afraid to take a look and see what this team is and what it has been for awhile now. I am a fan that is facing the reality of the situation and voicing my displeasure, so spare me the ignorance. I, like many, will be back at 1:00 pm next Sunday with renewed optimism and right back watching. The best metaphor I can think of is that the Bills, for all of us, are like a dose of crack each week. Us fans are the crack whore always returning for another hit and leaving with a black-eye. I apologize for the graphic nature of my metaphor, but it seemed fitting. After 5 hours of cleaning up absolute tree destruction this morning, the one thing I could not wait for was 1:00. Its just tiring andgetting very stale. We as a city cannot even rally around the Bills, especially after this disaster. I just thank God for the sabres.

805932[/snapback]

good stuff.

Damn right.

I plan on getting season ticks next year regardless of what happens from here on in.

I support this team no matter what happens, and that will NOT change.

805918[/snapback]

How long have you been a fan since 1997? Go and watch em be like Cub fans. You'll learn.

805866[/snapback]

I'm not going anywhere, but I enjoy watching quality football being played. I didn't see that this week and not too often this year. We can still be a Bills fan but if I want to watch good football, it should include good teams, and this ain't one.