Who has the "positives" from the Detroit game

/dev/null

We can finally be true to ourselves and admit that the Bills are completely hopeless.Why waste time and energy on this nightmare of a franchise??

805107[/snapback]

i'll go with you on the thought that the bills are hopeless,... as for wasting energy? don't waste any energy jumping back on the bandwagon when we're good again

i'll go with you on the thought that the bills are hopeless,...  as for wasting energy?  don't waste any energy jumping back on the bandwagon when we're good again

805121[/snapback]

I'll be too old to jump on anything by that time.

It's official now that results *truly* don't matter with this team, because the W-L portion is over. It's now time to see who's going to get cut, who's going to stay around, who's going to get drafted, and who in the front office will be officially confirmed to have a pulse.

It's official now that results *truly* don't matter with this team, because the W-L portion is over.  It's now time to see who's going to get cut, who's going to stay around, who's going to get drafted, and who in the front office will be officially confirmed to have a pulse.

805128[/snapback]

Hmmm, where and when have I heard that before? :blink:

It's official now that results *truly* don't matter with this team, because the W-L portion is over.  It's now time to see who's going to get cut, who's going to stay around, who's going to get drafted, and who in the front office will be officially confirmed to have a pulse.

805128[/snapback]

Not really, there are 10 games left to play.