I am really rooting for St. Louis

Admit it Yankees fans, your team is easy to root for. I have nothing against them being your team ("I've always been a Yankees fan", "My dad brought me up as a Yanks fan", etc). Really, that's fine. But admit it, it is pretty damn easy (maybe luxiurious would be a better term) to be a Yankess fan. You guys win seemily 1/4th of all the titles.

That being said, I won't root for Boston because they might be the most annoying sports fans of all time. . . They seem to me like they feel like baseball owes them something. They annoy the piss out of me.

But, being around here, and seeing BF in Indiana get excited about a win for St Louis winning some meaningless game in the middle of July somewhere is cool. He's a fellow die hard Bills fan, and since the Yanks are gonna win it again and again and again, and again, I think I'll root for BF's team to win it.

Too bad McGuire isnt there anymore, but I do feel they have a shot, and I would like to see em take it.

Admit it Yankees fans, your team is easy to root for. I have nothing against them being your team ("I've always been a Yankees fan", "My dad brought me up as a Yanks fan", etc). Really, that's fine. But admit it, it is pretty damn easy  (maybe luxiurious would be a better term) to be a Yankess fan. You guys win seemily 1/4th of all the titles.

That being said, I won't root for Boston because they might be the most annoying sports fans of all time. . . They seem to me like they feel like baseball owes them something. They annoy the piss out of me.

But, being around here, and seeing BF in Indiana get excited about a win for St Louis winning some meaningless game in the middle of July somewhere is cool. He's a fellow die hard Bills fan, and since the Yanks are gonna win it again and again and again, and again, I think I'll root for BF's team to win it.

Too bad McGuire isnt there anymore, but I do feel they have a shot, and I would like to see em take it.

57508[/snapback]

I want to see a St. Louis - Boston World Series, who is with me on this?

I take another approach when people says its "easy" to be a Yankees fan...other teams may get to the WS and lose and "its a good season" If the Yankees lose, its a disappointment, and other fans gang up on Yankees fans...plus if the Yankees win, here comes the Kleenex and the "its all about the money" song and dance, but if the Yankees lose you never hear the end of it.

Yankees win its bad for baseball, the world is ending etc.....other teams win "baseball is beautiful" etc

I take another approach when people says its "easy" to be a Yankees fan...other teams may get to the WS and lose and "its a good season" If the Yankees lose, its a disappointment, and other fans gang up on Yankees fans...plus if the Yankees win, here comes the Kleenex and the "its all about the money" song and dance, but if the Yankees lose you never hear the end of it.

Yankees win its bad for baseball, the world is ending etc.....other teams win "baseball is beautiful" etc

57525[/snapback]

Yeah, you got it real tough. Boo fuggin' hoo. :devil:

Admit it Yankees fans, your team is easy to root for. I have nothing against them being your team ("I've always been a Yankees fan", "My dad brought me up as a Yanks fan", etc). Really, that's fine. But admit it, it is pretty damn easy  (maybe luxiurious would be a better term) to be a Yankess fan. You guys win seemily 1/4th of all the titles.

57508[/snapback]

I'm hoping Cards win too. Only because they've always been one of my favorites behind the....(gulp)...Mets.

Why not get excited??? We appreciate our Cardinals and their success. We weren't expecting a lot in a rebuilding year so to speak and here we are enjoying some success. St. Louis is a glorious baseball city and our fans are second to NONE..........

I want to see my birds take it home, I'm really excted. First pitch time!!!!

Again, someone who just cannot get past their hatred of the Yankees and understand a point from a Yankee fan, ANOTHER reason why its hard to be a Yankees fan at times...

57801[/snapback]

But Clements, you realize you wont get much sympathy here.

What you are saying, is like a millionaire saying to a guy making minimum wage: "Yeah, but its hard being me. I pay a ton of taxes, and I am basically forced to give money to charity. That, and everyone is jealous of me!"

Boo Hoo.