Good poss. 3 Starting OL out for Det vs Bill

Rex Tucker (knee), Ross Verba (hamstring), and now Damien Woody (sprained left foot) all likely OUT for Bills game. I know Tucker and Verba aren't much but Woody is a really good lineman. If the Lions are going with 3 back up lineman against the Bills, I think it will be a field day for our front 4, not to mention I see us Blitzing alot with some possible LB and DB sacks as well.

Great game for Bills to get back to .500.

Hope to see Spikes back Sunday!

We'll take it.  It's time Tim Anderson looked all-world against a sub-par opponent again.

800715[/snapback]

There's an opponent that is sub-par to Tim Anderson?

If this news isn't a recipe for a "let's get to Kitna" gameplan, then the Bills are simply stupid..... They (Bills) should "sit" on the run ALL day and create 3rd and longs that they will HOPEFULLY stop the Lions on with somewhere near a 100% non-conversion rate! Well coached teams take FULL advantage of breaks like these, so as a few here are fond of saying.... Get 'r done!

I wonder if Buffalo has any 3-4 packages in their defensive arsenal. With Spikes being healthy, or close to it, and the Bills shy a DT, it might be to the Bills benefit to do some of that if it's in their defensive playbook.