How about a disciplinarian HC

How many times are we going to take the dumb penalty in a crucial situation???? As much as I respect MM, he has as much control over this team as GW had...NONE....Remember when people were saying on here that Coughlin sucked or players hate that guy...well look at them now god damnit!!!! Well since he is gone, why not JJ?????How 'bout dem Bills'....I would love it if he took us over, I am sick and tired of these "try out" coaches.... everyone proclaimed Coughlin a failure with NY before the season, they were saying, how could he piss off Strahan..."F" Strahan and that cigar-wide gap in his front teeth, that man can friggin coach and he is tough as nails.....I live and die with the Bills and it is so damn frustrating that over the last 6 years this team has done NOTHING!!!!! God damn it, when are we going to be dominate at home like we used to....I am sick and tired of this !@#$ing stevestojan.....I tell you what, Bills fans need to be on a pedastol because we support the hell out of this team...I know that I did my job last week....it's the Bills players, coaches and front office who have laid a giant "deuce" in their pants, and for them to do nothing makes me feel like they are smearing it in our faces....the new shout song should be...."The Bills make me wanna PEUKE" :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Donahoe Get er the fug Done!!!!!

Not attacking you, but I'm curious.

TD calls you up this evening and tells you that you got the job as the new head coach of the Bills.

What do you do to reduce/eliminate boneheaded plays and penalties?

seriously...what I would do is toughen there mental discipline, as they are mental errors. How you ask? ....

We have a team of Attention deficit disorder players. They play playstation all day long, watch TV, etc. This is the problem.

Eliminate that part of there lives and have structured meditation sessions so that they learn to focus their thoughts and energies and are able to tune out distractions. Have them sit in meditation for 1 hour and still the mind. It would pay huge dividends on game day. Just like a warrior, must train the mind.

We're only averaging one penalty a game more than the Giants...they're averaging 7.25 and we're averaging 8.33...both those numbers suck, so let's not compliment the "disciplinarian" in NYC when his team is committing some idiotic penalties as well.

If you want to compliment someone, try Norm Edwards...the Jets have been penalized 9 times all season...3 times a game.

Agreed. MM has a 1-year pass from me.

Any bone-head decisions will certainly be questioned,

but I won't slam him.

That being said, I still think Coughlin was the man for the job,

too bad the Giants got him first.

If you want to compliment someone, try Norm Edwards...the Jets have been penalized 9 times all season...3 times a game.

57560[/snapback]

Not only is Norm Edwards getting it done...but how can you forget about Terry Dungy from the Colts and Matt Homgren from Seattle...they rank 2nd and 3rd in Penalties..... :devil:

Not only is Norm Edwards getting it done...but how can you forget about Terry Dungy from the Colts and Matt Homgren from Seattle...they rank 2nd and 3rd in Penalties..... :devil:

57615[/snapback]

:doh: hahaha good one...

have structured meditation sessions so that they learn to focus their thoughts and energies and are able to tune out distractions. Have them sit in meditation for 1 hour and still the mind. It would pay huge dividends on game day. Just like a warrior, must train the mind.

Many may laugh at this, but it's a good point.

How many times are we going to take the dumb penalty in a crucial situation???? As much as I respect MM, he has as much control over this team as GW had...NONE....Remember when people were saying on here that Coughlin sucked or players hate that guy...well look at them now god damnit!!!! Well since he is gone, why not JJ?????How 'bout dem Bills'....I would love it if he took us over, I am sick and tired of these "try out" coaches.... everyone proclaimed Coughlin a failure with NY before the season, they were saying, how could he piss off Strahan..."F" Strahan and that cigar-wide gap in his front teeth, that man can friggin coach and he is tough as nails.....I live and die with the Bills and it is so damn frustrating that over the last 6 years this team has done NOTHING!!!!! God damn it, when are we going to be dominate at home like we used to....I am sick and tired of this !@#$ing stevestojan.....I tell you what, Bills fans need to be on a pedastol because we support the hell out of this team...I know that I did my job last week....it's the Bills players, coaches and front office who have laid a giant "deuce" in their pants, and for them to do nothing makes me feel like they are smearing it in our faces....the new shout song should be...."The Bills make me wanna PEUKE"  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Donahoe  Get er the fug Done!!!!!

57401[/snapback]

I am sorry, but I cannot support you as long as stevestojan is your avatar.