OT - Things Could be Worse

DPR4444

Man Mistakenly Cuts Off Penis, Dog Eats It

Mon Oct 4,10:41 AM ET Oddly Enough - Reuters

BUCHAREST (Reuters) - A elderly Romanian man mistook his penis for a chicken's neck, cut it off and his dog rushed up and ate it, the state Rompres news agency said Monday.

It said 67 year-old Constantin Mocanu, from a village near the southeastern town of Galati, rushed out into his yard in his underwear to kill a noisy chicken keeping him awake at night.

"I confused it with the chicken's neck," Mocanu, who was admitted to the emergency hospital in Galati, was quoted as saying. "I cut it ... and the dog rushed and ate it."

Doctors said the man, who was brought in by an ambulance bleeding heavily, was now out of danger.

Man Mistakenly Cuts Off Penis, Dog Eats It

Mon Oct 4,10:41 AM ET  Oddly Enough - Reuters

BUCHAREST (Reuters) - A elderly Romanian man mistook his penis for a chicken's neck, cut it off and his dog rushed up and ate it, the state Rompres news agency said Monday.

It said 67 year-old Constantin Mocanu, from a village near the southeastern town of Galati, rushed out into his yard in his underwear to kill a noisy chicken keeping him awake at night.

"I confused it with the chicken's neck," Mocanu, who was admitted to the emergency hospital in Galati, was quoted as saying. "I cut it ... and the dog rushed and ate it."

Doctors said the man, who was brought in by an ambulance bleeding heavily, was now out of danger.

57326[/snapback]

If he thought it was a chicken why did'nt he just choke it?

The guy's an old farmer so he wouldn't waste anything that could be eaten. I remember in my early years in the outback. If you're going to eat the chicken, you chop off it's head and then hang it to bleed. We also used to cut the throats of the pigs, sheep and steers and hang those too. I think it makes it healthier for eating or something.

My mom was a whiz with her hatchet, but she never confused my Dad's penis with a chicken neck! :devil:

OK, I want to get this straight....you grab an ax, grab the chicken (the feathered one), put it on the chopping block, your penis is also laying there on the chopping block (what the hell is your penis doing on the chopping block ?!?) You lose track of whether the thing you are whacking is the feathered object with the beak that you are holiding down or the penis. You choose the penis. :doh: I just have a feeling that there is more to this story than this guy is letting on. :devil:

he should sew up the hole in his underwear if it gets out far enough to grab and cut it off. I haven't seen a chicken's neck in a while but I do think I would be able to tell the difference. Question is why couldn't he feel himself being grabbed. Had to be high on Zima

OK, I want to get this straight....you grab an ax, grab the chicken (the feathered one), put it on the chopping block, your penis is also laying there on the chopping block (what the hell is your penis doing on the chopping block ?!?) You lose track of whether the thing you are whacking is the feathered object with the beak that you are holiding down or the penis. You choose the penis.  :P  I just have a feeling that there is more to this story than this guy is letting on. :devil:

57412[/snapback]

:doh::huh:

Now I am NOT defending him or anything... He did say that he ran out because he was being kept awake... I guess he was in a sleep induced stupor?? :lol:

Wow... I gues that country livin' will get you sometimes. ;) "I teach that chicken a lessen, I kill him... then eat him for dinner... That'll teach him to keep me awake!"

:huh::doh:

It is amazing this guy lasted 67 years!

I say this

Since he is mostly in the country with nothing to do but drinking and killing animals

He was probably drunk out of his ass and his chicken neck was probably out of his boxer shorts, chicken was strugling flapping its wings and in his druncken stummer when he went to chop the chicken neck...............he chopped of his.....I dont get the idea of the dog eating it