Fins Columnist Comparing 1-3 Dolphins to 2001 Pats

ajzepp

Wow....this may be the most ridiculous article I've read all year  :devil:

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/sfl-sps...la-sports-front

796184[/snapback]

This guy must be on something! I mean, the Dolphins really haven't shown anything brilliant so far. Oh bky the way, Culpepper's track record hasn't been too good the last couple of years!

That is so oozing with hopeful desperation it's sad...  :devil:

796200[/snapback]

The arguments he makes are so weak that they're laughable! I love how he compares Saban to Belichick....

"Did Bill Belichick have any more winning NFL experience, as a head coach, than Nick Saban? Through that game, Belichick was 42-58. Saban is 10-10"

WTF? What idiot can say that 42 wins and 100 NFL games is comparable to 10 wins and 20 games???? Too bad he wasn't around to compare Mularkey to Belichick after Meathead's first win....after all, 1-0 must be CLEARLY superior to 42-58!!

I think he's also forgetting that it wasn't Tom Brady who was responsible for that 1-3 record, so to compare Daunte Culpepper and his "track record" to Brady makes no sense. He's REALLY comparing him to Bledsoe, and I don't think anyone is so naive to think that the Pats would have won the superbowl that year had Bledsoe never taken one to the lung.

This guy is a moron.

Wow....this may be the most ridiculous article I've read all year  :devil:

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/sfl-sps...la-sports-front

796184[/snapback]

A Moss-less Culpepper is not even an average QB in my opinion.

Daunte sucks.

By the way Zepp, nice Bruce Campbell reference in your avatar. He's one of my favorite actors.

A Moss-less Culpepper is not even an average QB in my opinion.

Daunte sucks.

By the way Zepp, nice Bruce Campbell reference in your avatar.  He's one of my favorite actors.

796244[/snapback]

Right on, bro....BC rules! I can't wait for "Bubba Nosferatu" to come out :devil:

And I agree about Culpepper....I was thrilled when they went with him over Brees.

OK first of all you have to realize that it's the scum sentinel and their philosophy is that there area no sports save Miami sports.

Secondly Skolnick is a pencil neck hack writer with no practical sports experience.

Third, the Dolfelon fans are grasping at straws now and most of the radio programs are terrified of this upcoming Patriot game.

Just like in back in2001 when November followed October, the very same thing is happening this year.... and coincidentally enough, in 2001 the Patriots played games in October AND November.....don't look now Dolphins fans but your team ALSO has upcoming games the very same months. If that doesn't have Superbowl written all over it then I don't know what does.

Just like in back in2001 when November followed October, the very same thing is happening this year.... and coincidentally enough, in 2001 the Patriots played games in October AND November.....don't look now Dolphins fans but your team ALSO has upcoming games the very same months.  If that doesn't have Superbowl written all over it then I don't know what does.

796268[/snapback]

HA :devil::lol::lol:

One other intetresting snippet out of it was how the Fish will be just a game behind in the division lead if they beat the Pats....which means they have already assumed that the Jets and the Bills are going to lose this week. I know that the Jets and Bills ahve tough matchup in Jax and Chicago, but if he can dream about a 1-3 start making the SB, why not give credit to teams that are above you at this point.

Maybe Joey Harrington comes in and turns into their version of Tom Brady :lol:

796246[/snapback]

Well, Culpepper is playing a lot like Bledsoe was at the beginning of that season, so I will give him that... :lol:

Daunte Culpepper Stat Tracker, post-Moss version (11 games):

220-350, 2493 yards, 8 TDs, 15 INTs, 52 sacks, 319 yards, 73.9 QB rating.

Eight fumbles, too. Averaging five sacks per game, something not even Rob Johnson could do.

Don't forget the 3-8 record, with the only wins over Packers and Saints teams that combined to go 7-25 last year, plus the 0-4 Titans this season. Hasn't won a road game since the end of 2004.

Yeah, he'll turn it around any week now. Nice column, Ethan. :devil:

Well, Culpepper is playing a lot like Bledsoe was at the beginning of that season, so I will give him that... :lol:

Daunte Culpepper Stat Tracker, post-Moss version (11 games):

220-350, 2493 yards, 8 TDs, 15 INTs, 52 sacks, 319 yards, 73.9 QB rating.

Eight fumbles, too. Averaging five sacks per game, something not even Rob Johnson could do.

Don't forget the 3-8 record, with the only wins over Packers and Saints teams that combined to go 7-25 last year, plus the 0-4 Titans this season. Hasn't won a road game since the end of 2004.

Yeah, he'll turn it around any week now. Nice column, Ethan. :devil:

796411[/snapback]

:lol: