Canadian Babe of the Day

buckeyemike

Ok, at least now I know your joking.  Last time I thought your were serious when you posted the "hot" Canadian football cheerleader, but I'm on to you now.  Actually, she looks high, must have met up with Ricky after one of the games...

795251[/snapback]

He's right about those eyes, though. Never seen that deep a color green...

Ok, at least now I know your joking.  Last time I thought your were serious when you posted the "hot" Canadian football cheerleader, but I'm on to you now.  Actually, she looks high, must have met up with Ricky after one of the games...

795251[/snapback]

she is hot

so you're saying they're leaning to the right to puke out the disgusting beer :w00t:

795524[/snapback]

Ha-ha -- my preference for Canadian beer on this board used to be well-known, until I stopped drinking because of my Krohn's.

Ha-ha -- my preference for Canadian beer on this board used to be well-known, until I stopped drinking because of my Krohn's.

795529[/snapback]

Labatt is good but not Labatt bleue. Bleue Dry is good but the regular blue is sh--. I remember once I bought beer for me and my friends and i accidentally bought Labatt Bleue so i switched it with my friend when he was wasted and too drunk to notice the difference.