Favorite "South Park" Moments...

buckeyemike

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't remember when, but there was an episode involving the attempted shooting of Kathie Lee Gifford.

The South Park cop tells the would-be assassin that a good vantage point for viewing her speech would be from the nearby school book depository.

Cartman creating a Christian music group.

795714[/snapback]

Best lyrics ever:

"I want to get down on my knees

and start pleasin' Jesus!"

and

"Every time I see Jesus,

up on that cross

I can't help but think,

that he looks kinda hot."

:w00t:

So, question, Butters, love him or hate him?

796243[/snapback]

Butters is probably my favorite character, followed by Cartman and Stan's dad.

I love how Butters is the sweetest, nicest person in the whole show and bad things are constantly happening to him (e.g. Paris Hilton adopting him). The episode where he put on a dress and became "Margarine" is one of my all-time favorites.

"It's Butters!"..."that's me"

I'm a big Butter's guy, when he showed up last night as Cartman's character I thought that was awesome...

So, question, Butters, love him or hate him?

796243[/snapback]

Didn't used to like Butters, now he's one of my favorites.

When Leopold Stoch started dancing and people started dying - that was some great stuff.

As I mentioned earlier, the last line of the "Margerene" episode, where he's chained in the basemet and given a dead body to "feed" on and asks for spaghettios is one of my all-time favorite momemnts.

Same episode:  After every explanation of how they got their beliefs, a little ditty would play "dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb".  Did it about 40 times.

Then one of the women had a good idea and they played "smart, smart, smart, smart."  Hilarious.

795128[/snapback]

Being from Newark, the neighboring town to Palmyra, where that took place, I loved that episode.

the crips one is classic too