Losman = kelly

Silvercrw

do you guys remember when jim kelly played for the bills and they were on offense how everytime he dropped back to pass you would feel that he will find the open reciever. He just knew where to go with the ball.

Lately more and more each week I am starting to feel that with JP. He seems to know where to go with the ball and find the open guy. I havent felt that in Buffalo since kelly retired. you felt it a little with flutie but the play broke down so much it was hard to feel it. With JP its starting to come back. I just hope he continues to grow each week. from what i see i like it.

He's growing.

I like the fact that he spread the ball around on Sunday. I believe 7 different receivers got their hands on the ball.

Also happy to see Evans get his 7 (if I remember correctly) catches, and even more happy that most if not all were of the short/intermediate variety. If he's going to get deep he has to make those type of catches. Good job by Fairchild.

I like the way JP is developing as well. I also think you can't teach a guy to have a rocket arm as JP and Jim Kelly had. However...all that being said and optimistic as I am about JP...its a little early for Jim Kelly comparisons...If we make the playoffs though, I'll be glad to entertain comparisons! :devil:

Give credit where credit is due...........

two words.......

STEVE FAIRCHILD!!!!!

hes the biggest reason for JP's development.  He understand what he has to work with and designs his offense around him and his abilities.

793726[/snapback]

Equally important in his development has been QB coach Turk Schonert. He also seems to be digging into some of the experience from Holcomb, from what he mentioned in his press conference.

Equally important in his development has been QB coach Turk Schonert. He also seems to be digging into some of the experience from Holcomb, from what he mentioned in his press conference.

793749[/snapback]

Can't forget about AVP this year too....I read that AVP and JP spend a ton of time breaking down film together and AVP has been teaching him WHY he makes a certain read as opposed to just knowing it's what he's supposed to do.

Did anyone see Kelly going around the field high-fiving the fans, and then he stopped and took a pull off that guy's beer?  Classic Jimbo.

793730[/snapback]

CLASSIC. *sniff* I miss Jimbo so much.... :devil:

Though JP's development is making me forget the RJ years.

CLASSIC.  *sniff* I miss Jimbo so much.... :devil:

Though JP's development is making me forget the RJ years.

793757[/snapback]

Just 5 minutes ago, a Fish fan came over and was reminiscing about Jim Kelly. He said that it seemed like whenever he would see the "10 minute ticker*" come up the Bills would be up 7-0 at 1:10 PM. He finished "Kelly was awesome".

*For you youngsters, NBC used to give the scores of the other games every ten minutes rather than having constant updates at the bottom of the screen. Also, pizza was delivered by covered wagon.

He's growing.

I like the fact that he spread the ball around on Sunday.  I believe 7 different receivers got their hands on the ball.

Also happy to see Evans get his 7 (if I remember correctly) catches, and even more happy that most if not all were of the short/intermediate variety.  If he's going to get deep he has to make those type of catches.  Good job by Fairchild.

793721[/snapback]

8 different players