#1 fantasy topic each week, "Who Blew It!" Who

Oneonta Buffalo Fan

Not a bad week for my team but once again my 'defense' sucks. Not my team defense, but Terry freaking Glenn and all these chumps have big games against me. And of course, I play against LJ the week that the Chiefs play the worst defense they'll play all year. Fantasy Gods owe me big.

All my guys did decently this weekend, excpet Bo Scaif (my one week replacement for Shockey)and Carson Palmer.

Palmer has now killed me 2 of 4 weeks. I only got 5 pts out of him, when I usually count on him for more like 20-27...very disappointing...I have to get 19 points out of the Eagles defense/special teams (they average about 13) tonight...come on FF gods, let the bad Brett Favre show up tonight! My oppenent got 34 points out of the Atlanta defense...

My team played average. I got good games out of Holt and Roy Williams. My opponent had Berrian, willis, and Vick putting up decent numbers.

I am down 22 tonight but I have Driver and McNabb going up against Westbrook, so it is going to be tough for me to win and be the lone 4-0 team in our league.

Fitzgerald with Gore. Gore is tanking big time. Luckily, I've had Addai on my bench since the draft, and it's about time to ease him into the lineup.

On a side note...a big FU to Reggie Williams who, after getting 2 points last week when I needed him, got almost 20 yesterday sitting on my bench!

So I had a 1 point lead going into tonight with Driver vs. Westbrook. 

Bwahaha - about time I get a damn break.

793480[/snapback]

I am down 22 and thought that I was going to have McNabb and Driver going up against Westy. Westy not playing now makes this task not as formidable.

I am down 22 and thought that I was going to have McNabb and Driver going up against Westy.  Westy not playing now makes this task not as formidable.

793502[/snapback]

12:34 left in the game, McNabb with 2 rushing td's and 2 td passes...I think you won this one, going away! Congrats!

I need 11 points in the fourth quarter, from the Eagles defense.....

12:34 left in  the game, McNabb with 2 rushing td's and 2 td passes...I think you won this one, going away!  Congrats! 

793563[/snapback]

You might get it, rtsports.com doesn't compute points for pts/yards allowed until after the game is over, adn sinc ehtey didn't score a td, you might get it, not sure.

12:34 left in  the game, McNabb with 2 rushing td's and 2 td passes...I think you won this one, going away!  Congrats! 

793563[/snapback]

McNabb made it look easy. I didn't even need Driver.

Won by 20 and am the only undefeated team at 4-0 :devil:

The usuals:Moulds,Troupe,but I made up for the rest. :lol:

I lost my first game last week and this week,I trailed the last unbeaten team by 2.5 points going into Monday night. It ended up being 101.86 - 77.881 in my favor. :lol: He had Driver and I had McNabb. Back on top and tied with him for 1st place and my team is the highest scoring team so far! <_<

Pennington killed me. I drafted Delhomme as my starter but benched him after he sucked for 3 weeks in a row. I inserted Pennington only to lose my game by 2 points (Delhomme outscored Pennington by 9). I could also blame it on Donald Driver. Down by 10 points going into Monday night Driver dropped an easy TD in the first quarter which ended up costing me the win.

I swear I have the best 1-3 team in the history of Fantasy Football:

QBs: Delhomme, Pennington, Carr (I originally drafted Plummer but have since dumped him)

RBs: Rudi Johnson, R. Brown, Willie Parker, Chester Taylor (we use 2 flex spots for all 4 get to play at the same time)

WRs: D. Driver, R. Wayne, L. Coles, D. Mason

TE: A. Gates, B. Watson

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.