President Clinton wearing the BILLS HAT today!!

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the hell, I'll stir the pot too. :(  :devil:  :angry:

Liberals = Democrats = traitors = Danny Glover

That should do it!! :devil:

792741[/snapback]

or better yet...

Conservatives-Republicans-hypocrites-pedophiles-Congressman Foley

"I did not have sex with that underaged boy!"

or...

"Jack Daniels made me do it!"

or possibly

Conservatives-Republicans-facilitators of pedophilia-Dennis Hastert? :P

Hillary should have gone to the jets game.  But then if someone asked her who she was cheering for, she'd have to say "I'm cheering for a good game.  For both teams to play well and no one get hurt.  For both teams to admirably represent the great state of New York."

793633[/snapback]

16 posts and no one has yet pointed out the Jets are from Jersey?

this coming from a guy called Nixon...

I'll vote for her simply based off of the fact she isn't a republican, and I believe she can get this country back on track.

Let's face it the last 6 years have been hell, and it ain't getting any better.

793648[/snapback]

Beautiful, A true NY'er. Let's start with what has she done for NY. We are still the highest tax base state in the country, Property tax is out of control, just compare gas prices with the rest of the country. I know it's Bush's fault right! Are young are leaving because they can't find jobs, the old are leaving because of property taxes. I could go on and on. Are next Governor will be a Democrat and both are Senators will be Democrats so I guess happy days are coming.

The last six years there hasn't been not one American killed in the US from Terroist.

Yes we have lost brave solders so you can complain freely.

If your buddy Clinton would have had the balls to pull the trigger 4TIMES on Bin L. we might not be in this mess.

The economy in the rest of the US has been Good. Not NY...dahhhhhhhhh

keep voting Democrat and Unions NY................................You get what you deserve..............Happy Days are here again.....................

Beautiful, A true NY'er. Let's start with what has she done for NY. We are still the highest tax base state in the country, Property tax is out of control, just compare gas prices with the rest of the country. I know it's Bush's fault right! Are young are leaving because they can't find jobs, the old are leaving because of property taxes. I could go on and on. Are next Governor will be a Democrat and both are Senators will be Democrats so I guess happy days are coming.

The last six years there hasn't been not one American killed in the US from Terroist.

If your buddy Clinton would have had the balls to pull the trigger 4TIMES on Bin L. we might not be in this mess.

keep voting Democrat and Unions NY................................You get what you deserve..............Happy Days are here again.....................

793744[/snapback]

Read Woodward's new book. If Condi and GWB hadn't been asleep at the switch for eight months WTC would probably not have happened. Clark's book against all enemies might be a good read too. Actually your clown president has only accomplished a foolish and needless war in Iraq and an increase in terrorist power in the world. Clinton was friggin Abraham Lincoln and George Washington combined compared to GWB.

793744[/snapback]

Last election She promised 200,000 jobs for the village known as Upstate N.Y..

A women of her word?

Last election She promised 200,000 jobs for the village known as Upstate N.Y..

A women of her word?

793777[/snapback]

What's funny are politicians promising jobs and voters believing it. Government jobs maybe, sure we can pay for those with taxes. What's she gonna do, get Ford to move it's operations to NYS, or get 2000 businesses to hire 100 people each?

Maybe she read an economic hiring forecast and planned to take credit for those jobs. Nice try Hillary.

George Allen would have been at the game as well, until he found out about all those colored people on the field!

792896[/snapback]

What if Klansman Byrd D-WVA showed up? Remember him?...he fillibustered for 14 straight hours against the Civil Rights Act of 1964. Or the ghosts of Al Gore Sr., Sam Ervin, George Wallace, Lester Maddox or Orville Faubus? Or The Hayes-Tilden presidential election of 1876, and the Democrats extracting the cessation of Union reconstruction, after which the Dems authored and enforced their Jim Crow laws, hmmmm....?

Pesky history. :devil:

What if Klansman Byrd D-WVA showed up?  Remember him?...he fillibustered for 14 straight hours against the Civil Rights Act of 1964. Or the ghosts of Al Gore Sr., Sam Ervin, George Wallace, Lester Maddox or Orville Faubus? We all know (I hope) which party authored and enforced Jim Crow laws after the Civil War, hmmmm....?

Pesky history.  :devil:

793834[/snapback]

:devil:

What if Klansman Byrd D-WVA showed up?  Remember him?...he fillibustered for 14 straight hours against the Civil Rights Act of 1964. Or the ghosts of Al Gore Sr., Sam Ervin, George Wallace, Lester Maddox or Orville Faubus? Or The Hayes-Tilden presidential election of 1876, and the Democrats extracting the cessation of Union reconstruction, after which the Dems authored and enforced their Jim Crow laws, hmmmm....?

Pesky history.  :devil:

793834[/snapback]

Oh...and Byrd is making racist remarks today? Old Macaca has a lot of splainin to do the good citizens of Virginia.

Oh...and Byrd is making racist remarks today?  Old Macaca has a lot of splainin to do the good citizens of Virginia.

793851[/snapback]

Phone call for tennesseeboy!!! Phone call for tennesseeboy!!!

Its your brother, Danny Glover. I'm a poet, and didn't know it.... :devil:

:devil:

Oh...and Byrd is making racist remarks today?  Old Macaca has a lot of splainin to do the good citizens of Virginia.

793851[/snapback]

What about that Webb guy, tenny? :P

What's your opinion on freedom of speech? Ever read Voltaire's notable comment on the subject? Or is that passe, a mere quaintness from the past?

Just saw the highlight on NBC, Wild Bill sitting next to Ralph in his box, friggin classic. Clinton is the man, always liked that guy....now I love him.

792008[/snapback]

You've got to be joking. Don't you know he wears the team apparel of the stadium he is at? He is a Dem. after all. Change their colors at the drop of a ___.