JP Losman

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The improvement in leadership, gamesmanship, field presence, throwing accuracy, timing, judgement and confidence since last year cannot be denied. 

791665[/snapback]

Yes it can, and it will be.

The anti-Losman people in Buffalo and across the country made up their minds over 12 months ago.

The improvement in leadership, gamesmanship, field presence, throwing accuracy, timing, judgement and confidence since last year cannot be denied.  That was a good defense out there today that pressured him often.  If the improvement continues......

791665[/snapback]

I am a total Losman fan and I loved this game because he did pretty well. However, even I am going to hesitate to predict stardom. (Though crossing my fingers and hoping it works out)

Willis's Gamesmanship, on the other hand, has suffered mightily.  When the DE jumjped off sides and he stared down at thim and laughed, and along with him "shh"ing the guy he laid out on the block.

Go Bills... just Go Bills...

791675[/snapback]

Generally, I would agree with you, but when a RB totally destroys a Massive tackle like Willis did I think a little shhh is appropriate :doh:

One the offsides, I thought that was firggin hilarious. Also found it funny how JP just kinda looked at him like "gotcha" after he flailed his way into the backfield.

I am a total Losman fan and I loved this game because he did pretty well.  However, even I am going to hesitate to predict stardom.  (Though crossing my fingers and hoping it works out)

791681[/snapback]

Agree, I like the guy and I like the progression he's making along with the team, but I wouldn't call him a star yet.

So far so good.

While the Losman supporters...

791724[/snapback]

This is the problem right here. The Losman supporters ARE BILLS suppoters. He's the best QB on the roster right now.

It's the anti-Losman posters who are more interested in their OWN agenda than the team. Not that they aren't fans, but they care more about being right than the team's QB finding success.

This is the problem right here. The Losman supporters ARE BILLS suppoters. He's the best QB on the roster right now.

It's the anti-Losman posters who are more interested in their OWN agenda than the team. Not that they aren't fans, but they care more about being right than the team's QB finding success.

791730[/snapback]

Thank you.

That is the bottom line.

I back JP, not because I want him to do well, but because I want the Bills to do well.

791730[/snapback]

They also continue to change the parameters for their argument. He hasn't thrown for 200 yards...he hasn't thrown for 300 yards...he hasn't thrown for 300 yards and 2 TDs and gotten a W...he threw for 200 yards and a TD but also threw an INT and could have fumbled...and on and on.

Thank you.

That is the bottom line.

I back JP,  not because I want him to do well,  but because I want the Bills to do well.

791736[/snapback]

I back JP for both reasons.

Someone asked me this past week how the Bills were doing. I said they were 1-2 but this season (unlike last season) I really liked watching the team play because I liked the guys on the team and figured they'd at least be around .500. I really like all the young players on this team -- guys like Losman, Evans, Parrish, and the entire rookie lot.

It's like last year's Sabres. I felt like I was cheering for the uniforms (Buffalo) and the players too. It was an awesome group. It still is.

They also continue to change the parameters for their argument.  He hasn't thrown for 200 yards...he hasn't thrown for 300 yards...he hasn't thrown for 300 yards and 2 TDs and gotten a W...he threw for 200 yards and a TD but also threw an INT and could have fumbled...and on and on.

791747[/snapback]

Exactly. As I've said to those guys all along: Narrow, unenlightened self-interest does not impress me. Never will.

They want to be right -- and will stop at nothing, including manipulating every play, analysis, statistic and outcome until they are proven correct.

It would be more tolerable if they were at least made their attempts entertaining :doh: